WA Delegate: The Pacific Imperium of Aleisyr (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the West Pacific, the South Pacific, The East Pacific, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, Balder, Osiris, St Abbaddon, Europe, The Communist Bloc, NationStates, Mordor, Atlantic, The Western Isles, Warzone Australia, Imperium of the Wolf, and 5 others.Warzone Asia, Communist Americas, The New Pacific Order, Warzone Europe, and Warzone Africa.
Tags: Fantasy Tech, Featured, Feeder, Founderless, Future Tech, Game Player, Gargantuan, General Assembly, Map, Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 5 others.Past Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in the Pacific
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, the Pacific is ranked 7,235th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Pacific Imperium of Aleisyr||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Defend the Revolution! Defend the Pacific!”|
|2.||The Glorious Kingdom of Flanderlion||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dale before all. Eliminate the non-believers.”|
|3.||The Democratic People's Republic of Thomura||Psychotic Dictatorship||“A new era dawns”|
|4.||The Empire of Mystery7||Democratic Socialists||“We Are Here!”|
|5.||The Socialist Empire of Universal Utopian State||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Libertatem est Servitus.”|
|6.||The Esoteric Mafia of The Dunwich Dominion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Anekh Brak Cthulhu ”|
|7.||The Perfect Nation of Newer Gehenna||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Praise to Dr.Sigmundus”|
|8.||The Federal Democratic Republic of The Federation of Kendor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We shall rise like our eagle and be united, not divided”|
|9.||The Red Dictatorship of Noicodia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“How hard can it be?”|
|10.||The Pinke Purifizierer of Pergamon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Senatus Populusque Pacificus”|
Last poll: “A Capital City for Pacifican Pride?”
- : The Federal Republic of Panoslavia departed this region for USSR.
- : The People's Republic of Achkaskovka departed this region for Furby Island Puppets.
- : The Republic of Francene was founded.
- : The Federal Republic of Panoslavia was founded.
- : The Kingdom of Fegende was founded.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Afrika Land was founded.
- : The Empire of Flories departed this region for Nazi States.
- : The Federation of Greater Azustan was founded.
- : The Empire of Sysoa was founded.
- : The Grand Duchy of Westandsen departed this region for Northanhymbre.
The Pacific Regional Message Board
As a French writer once said (loose quotation) : "We must take the moeny from those who have it, that's to say the poor. Alright, they aren't very rich. But there are a lot of poor people."
Iím fine that was sarcastic
Hey I know u donít want a war but Im
here too and plus I can find allies
* Laughs hard with beer in one hand*
Hey Haven and Sanctuary if your defense is higher than foxotanias And because of me Foxotania gets in a war would you mind helping? I mean it would be a great way to show military might
But of course you donít have to this is my war to fight just in need of help
Welcome to the RMB Festival Trivia!
You can enter by telegramming me your answers to the questions. You'll have 20 minutes to send me your answers before I post the answers and who got them correct (This may change depending on how many people take part and how long it takes for answers to reach me :P). Please don't post the answers on the RMB before the round is over!
I'll be counting Tolkien and real world points separately, but you are encouraged to answer both! Depending on interest there will probably be multiple rounds.
Plus, if you'd like your points to be counted as part of the festival, let me know if you want to be a dwarf, elf, ent, hobbit, human or wizard!
The first round will be based on geography, and later rounds will have different themes:
Real Life Geography:
1. What's the capital city of Estonia?
2. What is the world's second highest mountain?
3. Which country has the timezone furthest into the future?
1. Which realm is ruled by Elrond?
2. What is the Elven name for the Lonely Mountain?
3. What's the difference between Middle-earth and Arda?
I LIKE THIS KID!! 😉