|Leader||Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil|
The Glorious People's Commune of Aggro is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chairman Ahmad Tariq Manzil with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, vat-grown people, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.307 billion Aggroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggropolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggroan economy, worth a remarkable 2,971 trillion Silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 319,275 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All guns must be registered, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aggro's national animal is the Black Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mindfulness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, all guns must be registered.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, artists are pillars of society.
- : Aggro endorsed The Hungarian boi of Encurage.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Empire of Crazy Firemen.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, cremation is compulsory for the deceased.
- : Aggro endorsed The Great Nation of Golexald.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Unibot III, Lederland, Gorgondria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Cecilly, Byzant, Vas Normandy, Pettlland, Emeseses, Franluxin, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Bone Fort, Maazalik, Aqueira, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Arinteriswith, The Horror Channel, Xyloqua, Centurionis, Vroengard mk2, Andromeda Islands, North Comunist Awelanius, Aandruzognivia, Dead I Jack, Gozira, Panormia, Volsar, Magrinia, Thuringia Reich, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Arkhane, Visionary Union, and 27 others.Morover, Nation of Urie, Goryier, Tartessis, South Sea New, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Nakena, Hallmaak, ThiccBois69, Lansaka, Alsakah, Agalaesia, Doormat to the Lord, Bormiar, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Ancient Republics, Singu1arity, Saint Dolmance, A Leaf on the Wind, Euroanatolian Greece, Rushkaland, Land Land Country Country, Crazy Firemen, and Trinite.