The Lord Terrorizer of Spammers of Ballpit3 is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Ballpit with an iron fist, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.399 billion Ballpit3ians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Francograd. The average income tax rate is 51.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ballpit3ian economy, worth 296 trillion Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,256 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets, religious terrorism is considered to be an Act of God by insurance companies, Ballpit3ians wonder "if a tree falls in the woods with no credible witnesses, who wants to know?", and torture is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ballpit3's national animal is the Turkey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is War.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ballpit3 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Wolf Clan rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Wolf Clan rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Wolf Clan rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Ballpit3 relocated from The Pacifican Banhammer to The Wolf Clan.
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer fell from "Handshaker" to "Squire".
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Pacifican Banhammer rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Ballpit3 relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Pacifican Banhammer.
- : Ballpit3's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".