|Leader||Queen Demi Maria I|
The Royal State of Daarwyrth is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Demi Maria I with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.13 billion Daarwyrthers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daarsted. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Daarwyrthian economy, worth a remarkable 1,271 trillion krulders a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 207,383 krulders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daarwyrth's national animal is the white whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Mareism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Daarwyrth lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Free Land of Great Palusia.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Ecologist Hegemony.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Austral Integrated States of Ithersta.
- : Daarwyrth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Free Dawsinian Colony of Talgarth.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The ρσɳყ ɱσɳα૨૮ɦყ of Gorthias.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Uan aa Boa, Lofia, Hyon Delta, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Roless, Ruinenlust, Rhodevus, Phillip Isle, Heidgaudr, Lura, The Cypher Nine, Imperial States of Duotona, Kyratistani, Fartsniffage, York Zionia, Canaltia, The Black Forrest, Pen Blanityion, Wizardonia, Jutsa, Love and Nature, Velichye, Zerphen, Great Julunaphra, Atsvea, Republik Hintonia, Ferastenfal, Chilledsville, Shalotte, Anachronolandia, Metolius, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, The Void Territories, Effazio, Forgotten Beauty, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Sean Fiobha, Alcantaria, Kase, Prusmia, Caterasia, Yoakekuni, Sonnveld, Caer Neamh, Otuken Yurt, Tscharva, Cat-Herders United, Kawastyselir, and 13 others.Saint Dolmance, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ransium, Plifte, Nordustra, Jamilkhuze, Columbiqash, Obvile Kiatopia, Forest Virginia, Gorthias, Ithersta, Ecologist Hegemony, and Great Palusia.