|Leader||Grand Duke Jeymian Drachenberg III|
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Grand Duke Jeymian Drachenberg III with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.565 billion Dragonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Weyrcliff. The average income tax rate is 44.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dragonian economy, worth a remarkable 6,117 trillion Galleons a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 369,280 Galleons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, and the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare". Crime is totally unknown. Dragonia's national animal is the Dragonhawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Druidicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare".
- : Dragonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : Dragonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, in a baffling press conference Grand Duke Jeymian Drachenberg III proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonia, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
Endorsements Received: 120 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Lyontisia, Mundiferrum, Freedom Fascists, Kangarawa, Southern Yugoslavia, Davinhia, New Leganes, Brotherland, Norport, Axdel, The Empire of Rijelv, Biggstonia, Roliganistan, Propwash, Am Echad, ReeK, Amjedia, H-Zhena, Bullpups, CopyCato, Sansangra, Akorial, Galve, Wiranath, Riveraland, Endertopias, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Soirwren, Peryn, Blobbo, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, Eagas, Ridann, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Tuvaltastan, Gorbastan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Neruch, United China Nation, Enlil, The United Asian Republics, Rhealaliit, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, and 70 others.The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Matdor, Kalaratri, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Rakshuland, Under Sea Desert, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Grossvietnam, Talitoa, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Squid Ruinosa, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, The Three States of Fortuna, Merlovich, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Ripsylvania, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, Azureano, FreedomIand, Rohanland, BuciLand, Staynes, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Imprisoned Freeman, Quinto Piano, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Gyp Land, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Azakhuland, Layngderfleethe, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Greater New Cassandra, Oerkar, Forro Islands, Gunov, Tissandra, Aivintis, New Bobby, Oofery, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Acronis, Antserso, Coruh, and Markhor.