The United Socialist States of Glorious Existence is a gargantuan, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The devout population of 17.647 billion Glorious Existenceans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 91.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Glorious Existencean economy, worth a remarkable 1,443 trillion Drudges a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,797 Drudges, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBGE Governor goes house hunting, NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people, and the Glorious Existence City Film Festival recently voted 'Glorious Existencean Getting Hit By Football' as best film. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glorious Existence's national animal is the Leech, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Federal Republic of Federal Republic of Bravieland.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Commonwealth of Anonymous Australia.
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Theocracy of Q The Almighty.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Theocracy of Q The Almighty.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The United States of The North American Assembly.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Federal Republic of Galaxy Meows.
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Galaxy Meows.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Zogradia, Liberillia, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Fujai, The Undivided, Kittenlicious, Wickedly evil people, Archonina, Psikuta, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Crazy Waters, Holmani, Sensorland, Marshalia, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Greynne, Atheist States of Philippines, Sindria, Pandaland II, Dilber, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Akshireuya, New Belia, Condonohia, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, Pi Island, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Arracrania, Vlobbania, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Moriari, and 41 others.Zoran, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor thomas, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Organisation of North American Nations, Orson Welles, BIteland, Willow Gate, Yaspica, Gryphonian Alliance, Ahssn, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Antahbrantahstan, Pepinooo, Mackieron, Muad-Dib, San Mazer, The First Earth Empire, Oralielle, Eastern Bahia, Forcaforta, Wellington Bingbong, La Islas Filipinas, Dei et Hominis, Schlesien-Galizien, Orcatortugs, Lodiberdade, Leecanda, Weratt, Aluminum Oxynitride, Galaxy Meows, and Q The Almighty.