The Holy Empire of Imprisoned Freeman is a massive, safe nation, ruled by SupremePresidentDirectorExecutiveBossman with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 1.313 billion Imprisoned Freemen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Buggerland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Imprisoned Freemanian economy, worth 139 trillion Thingamajigs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,210 Thingamajigs, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Imprisoned Freemanian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Levitating Ostrich sacrifices, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers, and gift baskets often contain working nukes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imprisoned Freeman's national animal is the Levitating Ostrich, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anythingneverythingnonpolitical.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imprisoned Freeman was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Imprisoned Freeman voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Following new legislation in Imprisoned Freeman, gift baskets often contain working nukes.
- : Following new legislation in Imprisoned Freeman, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers.
- : Following new legislation in Imprisoned Freeman, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Levitating Ostrich sacrifices.
- : Following new legislation in Imprisoned Freeman, Imprisoned Freemanian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Imprisoned Freeman, the entire entry for Imprisoned Freeman in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Imprisoned Freeman was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Imprisoned Freeman was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
- : Imprisoned Freeman was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Pakitsk, Our Gods, Greater New Cassandra, VW53Aland, Asendavia, La xinga, Staynes, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Zukchiva, The Three States of Fortuna, Chria Deau, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rainbow Vests, Wizardonia, Elejamie, Kaigi, Tshana, Harro Waarudho, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Soviet Space Commie Union, BearStackof2015, Iodinia, Unger under over, Kelsyth, Mays Austrian Nation, Cameronia Excellentia, Headpat Central, Talitoa, Slys Paws, Axdel, East Malaysia, Dragonia, Lyontisia, Lanagon, Adavan, Squid Ruinosa, Adioration, ReeK, Roissyland, Davinhia, Hokolokia, Libertanny, Tretrid, BuciLand, A mean old man, Biggstonia, and 32 others.Dragons Blood, Zang0, Santa Dystopia, The island of Kiria, Survivoristan, Ridann, Nurmani, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Coruh, Markhor, Rhealaliit, Sunsistan, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Gunov, Layngderfleethe, Vogar, Hellod Immury, South Azerbijan, Aeoliah, BTProductions, and From New World.