The Principality of Pi Island is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dylan Bahr with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.472 billion Pilians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Circumopolis. The average income tax rate is 54.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pi Islandian economy, worth 159 trillion libs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,218 libs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study, prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, and chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Circumopolis's playgrounds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pi Island's national animal is the axolotl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pi Island endorsed The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Pi Island was endorsed by The OCD Bicyclist of Wickedly evil people.
- : Pi Island was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Pi Island was endorsed by The Holy Crimson n Blue Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Pi Island was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Circumopolis's playgrounds.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Endorsements Received: 125 » Dalimbar, Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Liberillia, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Common Good, Wyndward, Acropylae, Shaktirajya, United Adaikes, Pandaland II, Fujai, Big Bad Badger, Psikuta, Atheist States of Philippines, 3kruimels, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Dreamers for Hope, Sensorland, Mercia Regnum, Cryland, Twisted Duality, Dank Content, The Undivided, Recuecn, Denieria, Bigstickistan, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Kittenlicious, The Rega, DiscGolfLand, Kisovec, Pandaland III, Tropical Isles, Comia Noracon, Ferroia, Glorious Existence, Triestine, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Lynier, Quevilis, Mathematania, Papercuts and Skittles, The Unified Missourtama States, Oronia, Leukogeras, Sindria, Holmani, and 75 others.The Fourth Redoubt, CaskistalanarisKirkjubjark, Coung Komands, Mirchusko, Champaign, Gryphonian Alliance, Libterraria, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, E002, Kiensu, Einherfell, Gastenburg, BoxcarJim, Westwind, Ingentis Novus, Desmosthenes and Burke, Demonvine, Gracelantia, New Cerveza, Scationtanland, Significant Gravitas, Nieubasria, Surroosia, Nedtherland, Orcatortugs, Divina Patriae, Robbinston, Demetrian, Terra Narberth, Torkvale, Numpties, San Mazer, Arracrania, The Father-Land, Ellcrys, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Zoran, Santos-Dominius, The North American Assembly, Eskaton, New Caterse, Moriari, Marina Nova, Mediobogdum, Q The Almighty, Svanland, Atopias, Fallgriffin, United Auroran Republic, Durtoss, Greater Fevaria, Reklim, Hiems, Estriacea, Greynne, Anuubis, Saransh, The United Tribes of Bantai, The Antarctic Empires, Novasamita, Carvell, Paschalia, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Rikanhimel, Giovanniland, Oometz, Grand Republic of the Sun, Thevinia, Aluminum Oxynitride, The Citizens of Victoria, and Wickedly evil people.