The Principality of Pi Island is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dylan Bahr with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.131 billion Pilians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Circumopolis. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pi Islandian economy, worth 228 trillion libs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,021 libs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate, it's always rabbit season, the 'maybe not shock and awe' foreign policy initiative is showing promise, and senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pi Island's national animal is the axolotl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pi Island was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Pi Island was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, the 'maybe not shock and awe' foreign policy initiative is showing promise.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, teenagers sit around on their butts all day.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, confused-looking pigeons slide gently off frictionless window ledges.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, most pop videos prominently feature the Pi Islandian flag.
- : Following new legislation in Pi Island, scaffolding is built around scaffolding to give safe access.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Liberillia, Common Good, Wyndward, Acropylae, Shaktirajya, Pandaland II, Fujai, Psikuta, Atheist States of Philippines, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Dreamers for Hope, Sensorland, Mercia Regnum, Cryland, Twisted Duality, Dank Content, The Undivided, Bigstickistan, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Kittenlicious, The Rega, DiscGolfLand, Kisovec, Pandaland III, Tropical Isles, Comia Noracon, Ferroia, Glorious Existence, Triestine, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Lynier, Mathematania, Papercuts and Skittles, Oronia, Leukogeras, Sindria, Holmani, The Fourth Redoubt, Coung Komands, Mirchusko, Champaign, Gryphonian Alliance, Libterraria, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Kiensu, Einherfell, and 60 others.BoxcarJim, Westwind, Ingentis Novus, Desmosthenes and Burke, Gracelantia, New Cerveza, Nieubasria, Nedtherland, Orcatortugs, Divina Patriae, Robbinston, Demetrian, Terra Narberth, Torkvale, Numpties, San Mazer, Arracrania, The Father-Land, Ellcrys, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Zoran, Santos-Dominius, The North American Assembly, Eskaton, New Caterse, Moriari, Marina Nova, Mediobogdum, Q The Almighty, Svanland, Atopias, Fallgriffin, Greynne, Anuubis, The United Tribes of Bantai, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Grand Republic of the Sun, Thevinia, Wickedly evil people, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Sirulinuck, Orson Welles, BIteland, Aldesport, Kurabis, Arvladma, Newfieisland, Archonina, Dalimbar, Yaspica, Al-Amanah, Ahssn, Professor Thomas, and Fhaengshia.