The Republic of Pink Oni is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical, devout population of 799 million Pink Onians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 33.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Pink Onian economy, worth 31.7 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Pizza Delivery, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,723 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pink Oni's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pink Oni's influence in The Popular Front for a United Balder rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Pink Oni endorsed The Borderlands of The Caterpillars of a Feather.
- : Pink Oni endorsed The Protectorate of Ghost Mourner and Moonlit Chill.
- : Pink Oni relocated from Apartheid South Africa to The Popular Front for a United Balder.
- : Pink Oni's influence in Apartheid South Africa rose from "Vassal" to "Handshaker".
- : Pink Oni's influence in Apartheid South Africa rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Pink Oni relocated from Resuscitation to Apartheid South Africa.
- : Pink Oni endorsed The People's Republic of Red Fomalhaut.
- : Pink Oni relocated from The East Pacific to Resuscitation.
- : Pink Oni was endorsed by The Loving and Kind Nation of Oofery.
Endorsements Received: None.