The Federal Republic of Resurgence City is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its avant-garde cinema, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.474 billion Resurgence City Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Resurgence City. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Resurgence City economy, worth 230 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 156,040 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, the RCBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, the main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Resurgence City's national animal is the Phoenix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Resurgence City was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Resurgence City, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- : Following new legislation in Resurgence City, the main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story.
- : Following new legislation in Resurgence City, the RCBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Resurgence City, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Resurgence City, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Phoenix sacrifices.
- : Resurgence City was endorsed by The Bilge Rat of Bobki.
- : Resurgence City voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Resurgence City voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Resurgence City endorsed The Bilge Rat of Bobki.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Bran Astor, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Fujai, Westwind, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Divina Patriae, Q The Almighty, Greynne, Dilber, Atheist States of Philippines, Starblazer, Papercuts and Skittles, Gryphonian Alliance, Liberillia, The Fourth Redoubt, Condonohia, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, The Free States of Gotham, Robbinston, Mathematania, Kisovec, Nedtherland, Tropical Isles, The Undivided, Kiensu, Ferroia, Nieubasria, SBAHJlandia, Arracrania, Pandaland II, Demetrian, Gracelantia, Common Good, Dreamers for Hope, Oronia, Matism, Einherfell, Salt Lake Mountain, IndyCar Racing, Cryland, Zoran, Numpties, The United Tribes of Bantai, Baxterra, Plankstein, Fumafuma, Twisted Duality, and 31 others.Mediobogdum, Mercia Regnum, Anuubis, Parinan, Quevilis, New Belia, Carvell, Volkason, Sirulinuck, Cro Magnon, Marisala, Emark, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Mirchusko, Hamburg Neo, Sindria, Santos-Dominius, Aldesport, Fhaengshia, Kurabis, Av Libertas Vindex, BIteland, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Orson Welles, Moriari, Ahssn, The First Earth Empire, and Bobki.