The Imperium of Tel Mithru is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Savior Rex with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, daily referendums, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.106 billion Mithru have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tel Xin. The average income tax rate is 69.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Mithru economy, worth 696 trillion Yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 224,185 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, nephews and nieces of the monarch resort to begging from relatives in palace halls, and the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tel Mithru's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, nephews and nieces of the monarch resort to begging from relatives in palace halls.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Tel Mithru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, the question of 'what is Savior Rex's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Following new legislation in Tel Mithru, Mithru are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks.
- : Tel Mithru endorsed The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
Endorsements Received: 52 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, Wendelandia, Dark Edgyness, Izonno, Ravendi, Socialist Holy American Empire, Lit Medieval Dancing, Reformed Mankind Institutes, Aelitia, Aristortia, The Happian Union, Marrico, Fedele, Davelands, Pakitsk, Arpino, Pulmonaria, Tuvaltastan, Roissyland, Brotherland, Wiranath, Axdel, Lejon Stad, Yumaka, The Sacred Whale, Hizuru, Yutogolan, Neruch, Shantan, Arkantis, Tim Stark, Solarfall, The Romanum Legio, Bachtendekuppen, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Janoobi Jazair, Broengtopia, Just Vale 2, Am Echad, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kingdom of Pars, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, and 2 others.Eagas, and The United Neo American Union.