|Leader||Empress Alix Chang|
The Second Empire of The Holy Sun is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Empress Alix Chang with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.73 billion Chinese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 89.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth 230 trillion Renminbis a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,139 Renminbis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A National Academy regulates grammar and usage, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned, and armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Holy Sun's national animal is the imperial tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Confucianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Holy Sun was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences".
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, there's a hole in the heart of every Chinese city.
- : The Holy Sun voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Sun, satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness.
- : The Holy Sun was endorsed by The Glorious Almighty Speaker of Gorundu.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Pallaith, Alunya, Noahs Second Country, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Jasminlandia, Territorio di Nessuno, Black Templares, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Sunto, Kwaj, Ethnon, Sundred, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Acrabinnia, Egalico, North Bratislava, Omnistria, Notyoutopia, Spartoptia, Dreadton, Frances Francis the First of France, The Rhein States, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sil Dorsett, Torakuen, 1 very fast endotarter, Steampunk Ariel, Koda-Land, Kasazzastan, Dar es Saalam, Newpromisedland, Napnomadia, Q w e r t y, Sinelona, New Pruessen, Yaorozu, Saturns Edge, New Bremerton, Ibiscaton, Lomjia, Former English Colony, Free Azzaca, PlanetPunk, Ejhsa, San Xavier, and 67 others.Federation Terra Australis, Rynion, Sheldanada, Shadowrik, Test for a new hope, Valhalla123, Alpinea, Wineclaw, Wilkshire, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Ikea Rike, Maott, Guer Aike, Haor Chall, Xentherida, Pasargad, Constantinolia, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Aratani, Astrind, Joodey, Loutsland, Kobagia, Zumlandia, Glurponia, Steraz, Xzavia-Hjar, Bearical, Penrith, Vincone Cae, Utopicican, Daiz, Runeda, Juggernautilus, Orado, Sockmanland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Makersaulache, Duerrlewang, Victoriaans Nederlands, Grimandia, Cuyan, Quebekistand, McMasterdonia, New Octicarg, General COE, Frie Annium, Great Javadwipa, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Racoda, Nakayo, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Amauri, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Darcania, Gorundu, and Angshire.