The Republic of United Baltics is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 340 million Balticians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 42.7%.
The frighteningly efficient United Balticsian economy, worth 33.8 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,329 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Deer is one of the most popular forenames in United Baltics, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, the children of United Baltics are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, and white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Baltics's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Baltics was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : United Baltics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, the children of United Baltics are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- : United Baltics was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Dizgovzy.
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter.
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, Deer is one of the most popular forenames in United Baltics.
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in United Baltics, one year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Leader's office.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Imperium Anglorum, Fauzjhia, Troltovia, Quentenia, New Touraine, Thracia Republic, Hexace, Northern German Federation, Ahma, Regnum Italiae, An Clar, Pilipinas and Malaya, Aragonja, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, Outer Sparta, Continental Social Democrats, Saint Domingo, Death Bat, Libertyca, British Norklon, Alympian Kingdom, Yahlia, Wombelland, Republic of Satherland, Apabeossie, Jim the Baptist, Mickey-Mouse, Estonesia, Slavonia and Srijem, Amicities, Slavorussia, Angleterres, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Bohomo, Novabritannia, Greate San Marino, Chioganah, Rivierenland, North Wildmark, GanymedEuropa, Kaspinia, St Scarlett, Durlia, Pazano, The Seven Provinces, Leranditale, Friemenn, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, and 2 others.Hameed, and Dizgovzy.