The Constitutional Republic of Zulkig is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.572 billion Zulkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freistadt. The average income tax rate is 13.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zulkian economy, worth 221 trillion Zulks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 141,176 Zulks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Freistadt as a backdrop, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, many working fathers have never seen their children, and the army spends more time producing 'romantic videos' than actually training soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zulkig's national animal is the Zulkian Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zulkig was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, the army spends more time producing 'romantic videos' than actually training soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, many working fathers have never seen their children.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Freistadt as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in Zulkig, auditors are gutting every governmental department.
- : Zulkig endorsed The United Serb states of BTProductions.
- : Zulkig endorsed The Transhumanist Republic of Aeoliah.
- : Zulkig endorsed The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe.
- : Zulkig was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
Endorsements Received: 55 » VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Pakitsk, A mean old man, Tretrid, Evrigenis, Santa Dystopia, Rainbow Vests, Talitoa, Stellar Colonies, Republic of Berzerkistan, Marrabuk, Ephem, East Malaysia, Bachtendekuppen, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Amabilis, Wiranath, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, BuciLand, Gunov, Forro Islands, Lingu, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Oofery, Modra, Greater New Cassandra, Dravida India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Axdel, A Slanted Black Stripe, and 5 others.ArenaC, Ankras, Layngderfleethe, Aeoliah, and BTProductions.