by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Fifth Empire Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .504505506507508509510. . .528529»

Greater-Appalachia wrote:However, you know why holocaust deniers are thrown in jail? They deny factual events and support racial violence. Right wing activists as in neo-nazis and racial terrorists of any alignment are no different. They deserve to be terminated.

>""""""""actual""""""""" events

Daily reminder that:
>the holocaust (the exaggerated, false tale that we've propped up the last 70 years of mainstream good vs bad in the political spectrum) is a massive load of b*llshit, from death count, to supposed methodology
>all neo-nazis want for the most part is a racially homogeneous state (you know, the way nations function best anyway)
>you have neo-nazis all over the globe from all different sorts of creeds and many for the most part get along quite well when we're speaking about organized groups (think Nation of Islam and the American Nazi Party)
>there's nothing wrong with wanting to conserve your racial in-group

Fence sitters and enablers deserve to be terminated, because between a traitor and an enemy, the traitor gets the bullet every time.

IMAGINE PRETENDING nations and identity are detached from blood
No wonder so many of you conflate Fascism with overbearing totalitarianism, ya gotta keep everyone neutered and inside boxes don't you? because the laws of nature topple your d*mbass lego tower otherwise.

R A T S
A
T
S

P0RTVGAL wrote:>""""""""actual""""""""" events

Daily reminder that:
>the holocaust (the exaggerated, false tale that we've propped up the last 70 years of mainstream good vs bad in the political spectrum) is a massive load of b*llshit, from death count, to supposed methodology
>all neo-nazis want for the most part is a racially homogeneous state (you know, the way nations function best anyway)
>you have neo-nazis all over the globe from all different sorts of creeds and many for the most part get along quite well when we're speaking about organized groups (think Nation of Islam and the American Nazi Party)
>there's nothing wrong with wanting to conserve your racial in-group

Fence sitters and enablers deserve to be terminated, because between a traitor and an enemy, the traitor gets the bullet every time.

Doesn’t matter to what scale the event truly happened or to what degree of severity was displayed, it still happened. Perhaps you could just go browse this wonderful thing called the internet and see all the evidence, unless you are about to claim it is all fabricated.

Now, as far as keeping races separate and homogeneity, I don’t see a big problem, but when you start exterminating entire races in your nation and then forcing other nations to hand over said people of the same demographic to exterminate them too, I think that exceeds homogeneity within the confines of the state., and crosses into degenerate genocide.

Heillblod wrote:But where do you draw the line? Being alive is very dangerous, yes. You can also walk down the street and get hit by a car or a roof tile falls on your head and you die. Following your logic, and also yours Resurrected rhodesia, we just put all humans into safety camps where they are being watched, fed and imprisoned 24/7 so nothing can harm them. Great. I think the better way would be to draw the line at the bottom of where human existence without as many external influences as possible can securely exist. Humans can exist and thrive without vaccines. They can exist and thrive without being imprisoned in their home to not to get ill. Being sheltered away from other humans is extremely unnatural! Hand sanitizer is unhealthy and unnatural. Humans can exist and thrive without that. And that does not mean we have to go back to medieval times and piss and s*it in the streets or eat filthy food or have an unbalanced diet in general. We can learn from mistakes in the past. And of course, obviously, the reality is not comprised of just well cared for children. But instead of trying to ease the symptoms of modern times, why don't you try, or at least think of, the actual unerlying problem?

The line is not getting 20% of your population wiped out to some funky cold every 5 years.
Arent some hand sanitizers just alcohol (natural) and some smoothing cream like aloe vera oil (natural) so your hands dont get all fcked up?
I'm not for the cattle treatment either but if ingenuity can be used to stay alive and keep a good quality of living, why not? it is in itself a way of natural progression. Termites build huge @ss mounds, we build hospitals.

Greater-Appalachia wrote:Doesn’t matter to what scale the event truly happened or to what degree of severity was displayed, it still happened. Perhaps you could just go browse this wonderful thing called the internet and see all the evidence, unless you are about to claim it is all fabricated.

Now, as far as keeping races separate and homogeneity, I don’t see a big problem, but when you start exterminating entire races in your nation and then forcing other nations to hand over said people of the same demographic to exterminate them too, I think that exceeds homogeneity within the confines of the state., and crosses into degenerate genocide.

It legit didnt happen and you can find as much evidence of it as counter-evidence, Im gonna go ahead and presume you've also heard of the internet.
They were imprisoned and mostly died of typhus and starvation as did many others in everywhere throughout war torn Europe.
Scale and severity matter because the Holocaust is a holy cow that must be slaughtered and these myths must be dispelled at all costs.

> but when you start exterminating entire races in your nation and then forcing other nations to hand over said people of the same demographic to exterminate them too, I think that exceeds homogeneity within the confines of the state., and crosses into degenerate genocide.
You mean kicking J*ws out of their positions of power and influence when international j*wry declared war on Hitler's Germany well before WW2 was even a thing, yeah. Maybe dont bomb supply lines and the prisoner camps can keep their numbers afloat.

Heillblod wrote:But where do you draw the line? Being alive is very dangerous, yes. You can also walk down the street and get hit by a car or a roof tile falls on your head and you die. Following your logic, and also yours Resurrected rhodesia, we just put all humans into safety camps where they are being watched, fed and imprisoned 24/7 so nothing can harm them. Great. I think the better way would be to draw the line at the bottom of where human existence without as many external influences as possible can securely exist. Humans can exist and thrive without vaccines. They can exist and thrive without being imprisoned in their home to not to get ill. Being sheltered away from other humans is extremely unnatural! Hand sanitizer is unhealthy and unnatural. Humans can exist and thrive without that. And that does not mean we have to go back to medieval times and piss and s*it in the streets or eat filthy food or have an unbalanced diet in general. We can learn from mistakes in the past. And of course, obviously, the reality is not comprised of just well cared for children. But instead of trying to ease the symptoms of modern times, why don't you try, or at least think of, the actual unerlying problem?

I see you are back to the roof tile scenario garbage you pitched last time the danger of life topic was on the RMB. Still can’t comprehend why you desire a more dangerous world but I already discussed this with you so I am not starting it all over again. Now, of course we do not need vaccines and modern technology to exist and thrive, but we would be essentially stuck in the 1700s without those items. The application of this technology and medical science allows for us to advance our civilizations and improve the quality of life for all people. Your claim about hand sanitizer is total nonsense because they make all-natural soaps and whatnot which are made for you and your associates, so that you can keep your hands and conscious clean so us other folk don’t get sick because you refuse to use the super duper dangerous, cancer causing, skin dissolving, normal hand sanitizer. Gotta keep that “beervirus” outta here so we don’t get sick, except in your case you want us all to get sick from it and have weakened immune systems. If you actually caught this thing, got terribly sick for a few weeks and then had permanent lung damage or pulmonary fibrosis, I’d say your tone would change quite quickly..

P0RTVGAL wrote:It legit didnt happen and you can find as much evidence of it as counter-evidence, Im gonna go ahead and presume you've also heard of the internet.
They were imprisoned and mostly died of typhus and starvation as did many others in everywhere throughout war torn Europe.
Scale and severity matter because the Holocaust is a holy cow that must be slaughtered and these myths must be dispelled at all costs.

> but when you start exterminating entire races in your nation and then forcing other nations to hand over said people of the same demographic to exterminate them too, I think that exceeds homogeneity within the confines of the state., and crosses into degenerate genocide.
You mean kicking J*ws out of their positions of power and influence when international j*wry declared war on Hitler's Germany well before WW2 was even a thing, yeah. Maybe dont bomb supply lines and the prisoner camps can keep their numbers afloat.

So if there is as much counter argument material as there is argument material, I suppose it is also illogical for you to say it didn’t happen as you use this logic to say it is illogical for ME to say that it DID happen.

Now, you mention that these people who were taken out of their powerful positions and whatnot are the ones who needed to be eliminated, however, that begs the question of why were innocent people thrown in with these alleged wrongdoers? You talked about homogeneity earlier, in which case the Germans could have just deported them all instead of throwing them in with alleged wrongdoers and starving them all to death.

Also, please enlighten me on this “international jewry”. You mean that “small rootless international clique” Hitler ranted about in one of his speeches?

P0RTVGAL wrote:
No wonder so many of you conflate Fascism with overbearing totalitarianism, ya gotta keep everyone neutered and inside boxes don't you? because the laws of nature topple your d*mbass lego tower otherwise.

R A T S
A
T
S

I stand by firmly with what I've said/written/illuminated on the Totalitarian nature of Fascism and its differentiation from simple Authoritarianism on behalf of the Ministry of Truth (which takes its work very seriously ), and I will come back to this as soon as I have the sufficient window. I know what I speak of and I am certain I do not speak soft untenable things on this account. If my word is not enough, then I will give additional weight to my statements with direct source material from our Fascist predecessors themselves. If you do not wish to listen to me, then listen to the IL DUCE himself, the intellectuals and philosophers of Fascism, the National Socialist ideologue Carl Schmitt etc.

I have invested over a decade into Fascism and its thought with fullest passion and intellectual pursuits to not have to be called a rat because of that never less to accept being called something like that. Nor does anyone else who wishes to see the State returned to its rightful position in the sociopolitical life of the nation; the Fascist State, the true STATE, need to accept such derogatory treatment.

Thank you very much .

Chalybea, Giovanni Gentile, Brazika, and Resurrected rhodesia

Totalitarianism, for what its worth, is not really inherently evil or bad at all, neither do I consider myself somehow super radical or fanatical for fully embracing the ideal. On the contrary, totalitarianism is the way forward for a better and purer tomorrow. An organic nation wholesome in its solidarity and feeling and motivation and LOVE for their sacred integrated unity.

It is simply a matter of projections and images we've used to affiliating with the term.

Now how Fascist totalitarianism differs from what we are experiencing currently is also a different matter to talk about extensively. I look forward to it all.

Heillblod wrote:But instead of trying to ease the symptoms of modern times, why don't you try, or at least think of, the actual unerlying problem?

Never. If I have a child he will take the whole vaccination catalog. You never know when $hit is coming. 🤡

Atsuria, Chalybea, Greater-Appalachia, and Resurrected rhodesia

Countries' pockets will profit from social security.
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👽👽👽👽

Brazika wrote:Countries' pockets will profit from social security.
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👽👽👽👽

wat

edit: i pwomisse ill give a worthy response to both of you Atsuria & Greater-Appalachia when i have time during or after my now-in-session comfy-quarentine-in-good-company

Post by Heillblod suppressed by a moderator.

Resurrected rhodesia

Holocaust denial is a literal meme not even worthy of proper debate. The idea that an event of such a massive scale, that went on for as long as it did, that involved as many people as it did, that occurred in so great an area could even remotely be faked is some serious paste-eating rubbish that is completely out of line with reality. Even the Nazis themselves didn't deny it happened; they embraced it and said it was a good thing, that they were totally justified. You'd legit have a better chance of arguing Muhammad didn't exist. The evidence is irrefutable by anyone who isn't beating their head against a bloody wall.

Just grow up and accept Adolf killed lots of innocent people just because he had a massive irrational hate-boner for Jews. Denying it ever happened just makes you look like you belong in a dunce cap. No matter what you say, 6 million people didn't just disappear out of thin air and definitely didn't all die of "starvation and typhus".

Heillblod wrote:Well, do what you want. I think it's stupid to get vaccinated, it's your body tho, but to vaccinate a child is just attempted murder. I would hang people for that. 🤡

It is literally nothing at all even close to that. You're completely out of it. Please don't have children if you're just going to put them at risk from preventable diseases. That is completely reckless and insane. Vaccines are safer than cars and planes. You're more likely to die from a shark attack than a vaccine.

Honestly I'd wish this crusade against facts would just end already. I get tired of all you "history is wrong, science is wrong, etc." types acting like you know better than professionals in their fields. Absolute bollocks. There are actually real global conspiracies trying to cover up the truth, like the Diamond Trade for example, but all you comfy and cushy Westerners only want to focus on the nonsense like "muh vaccines are dangerous" and "muh Hebrews rule the world" and other stupid kak. Literally get out of your bubbles for once.

I don't see any of you lot complaining about how the De Beers family is funneling money to criminal militias in Africa that use slave labor and child soldiers to mine not-as-rare-as-they'd-like-you-to-believe diamonds so they can then sell them for 20x what they're actually worth to middle class couples in the Developed World as engagement rings.

Nah, instead you want to whine about some nonsensical conspiracy where the most universally despised ethnicity in the world is somehow controlling everything, how the international organization responsible for the rise of global Capitalism is somehow Communist, and how needles that prevent people from getting sick somehow kill people.

I'd probably have a more intelligent conversation with a medieval peasant.

Post self-deleted by The Cumbrian State.

Post by Heillblod suppressed by a moderator.

P0RTVGAL wrote:wat

old people retirement money 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

I'm against vaccines that aren't approved by State. The vaccine you need to get when you are born I'm totally favor. The world is not a clean place to say "I'm safe". We can see it clearly when comes a new virus or etc. This world is our reality and its not our dreams.

A good citizen respects the laws that the state imposes, even though the current government is rubbish. If you use common sense, you realize that it is not a struggle of ideologies or interests when it comes to humans dying from a virus that still has no cure. Whether it is created or not, people are dying. Respecting what the state said is the least it can do. Just use common sense.

Atsuria, Chalybea, Greater-Appalachia, and Resurrected rhodesia

Greater-Appalachia wrote:
Now, you mention that these people who were taken out of their powerful positions and whatnot are the ones who needed to be eliminated, however, that begs the question of why were innocent people thrown in with these alleged wrongdoers? You talked about homogeneity earlier, in which case the Germans could have just deported them all instead of throwing them in with alleged wrongdoers and starving them all to death.

Just a reminder that 1) Evil Mustache man did try to deport Jews from Germany and they refused and declared war on Germany (as in the Anti-Nazi Boycott of 1933) and 2) all "extermination" camps lie inside Soviet occupied terittory. I don't really believe the whole idea of Holocaust denial, since genocide denial is disgusting, but forgive me for not trusting the Soviets on anything.

WW2 history is a mess and that is thanks to the rabid Allied and Communist propaganda. Most of the historical "facts" about the war we learn in school etc. has been proven to be false and exaggerated by the Allied side. Better yet what the Jews went through in Nazi Germany is nothing compared to what the German citizenry went through after the war. I'm not one to say that every Jew is in some kind of plot to undermine the goyim or whatever the meme claims, but it's kind of a fact that a lot of the most powerful people in the world are of Jewish ancestry.

Hello, beautiful ladies of awesome feminine body. Can I mix my race and DNA with yours, please??? 😍😍😍😍

Phoenik wrote:Just a reminder that 1) Evil Mustache man did try to deport Jews from Germany and they refused and declared war on Germany (as in the Anti-Nazi Boycott of 1933) and 2) all "extermination" camps lie inside Soviet occupied terittory. I don't really believe the whole idea of Holocaust denial, since genocide denial is disgusting, but forgive me for not trusting the Soviets on anything.

WW2 history is a mess and that is thanks to the rabid Allied and Communist propaganda. Most of the historical "facts" about the war we learn in school etc. has been proven to be false and exaggerated by the Allied side. Better yet what the Jews went through in Nazi Germany is nothing compared to what the German citizenry went through after the war. I'm not one to say that every Jew is in some kind of plot to undermine the goyim or whatever the meme claims, but it's kind of a fact that a lot of the most powerful people in the world are of Jewish ancestry.

They put the concentration camps in territory occupied from the Soviets because that is where many of the targeted groups resided. Why would they waste the precious and scarce resources to ship the prisoners all the way back to Germany, so Allied reconnaissance planes could spot them? The problem with referencing that boycott is that this only represents a portion of the Jews during that time, and in this case Angry Mustache Man could have just marched them out of the country at gunpoint, rather than kill them all. I think I can say with a high degree of certainty that children, disabled people, and housewives did not participate in these anti-Nazi activities, and yet Hitler slaughtered them all. Like Resurrected rhodesia said, only portion of the concentration camp occupants were killed by starvation and typhus. The rest were shot, worked to death, and gassed when they could no longer work. Also, evidence has been uncovered by non-Soviet investigators before, during, and after The Cold War, so you don't need to read from only the Soviets.

After the war, for a few years, Germany was a post-apocalyptic void until the Marshal Plan reinvigorated West Germany. East Germany remained a cesspool of suffering thanks to communism. The people of East Germany who suffered after the war due to famine and poverty is because of communism, not Jewish conspiracy. On both sides of the Iron Curtain, there were no large-scale massacres, but on the Eastern side there was still lots of suffering and political purges due to communism. Now, I wouldn't try to argue about the powerful people you mentioned having Jewish ancestry. If that's their ancestry, then that's what it is. That, however, does not in and of itself constitute a Jewish conspiracy or something. I have heard arguments about how they use their power to suppress fascism and Nazism for revenge and whatnot, but I only have a problem with the former (assuming this conspiracy is real). Fascism itself didn't contribute to the Holocaust, something that ANTIFA fails to comprehend. As has been displayed by many fine folks here on this RMB, Nazism and the Holocaust were quite putrid, and so the destruction of the ideology which facilitated and executed it does not bother me.

Chalybea, Phoenik, Brazika, and Resurrected rhodesia

Sorry men, but my masculine body is only for women, ok? 💪🏼

Resurrected rhodesia

Brazika wrote:Hello, beautiful ladies of awesome feminine body. Can I mix my race and DNA with yours, please??? 😍😍😍😍

Sorry, you're not my type.

Greater-Appalachia wrote:They put the concentration camps in territory occupied from the Soviets because that is where many of the targeted groups resided. Why would they waste the precious and scarce resources to ship the prisoners all the way back to Germany, so Allied reconnaissance planes could spot them? The problem with referencing that boycott is that this only represents a portion of the Jews during that time, and in this case Angry Mustache Man could have just marched them out of the country at gunpoint, rather than kill them all. I think I can say with a high degree of certainty that children, disabled people, and housewives did not participate in these anti-Nazi activities, and yet Hitler slaughtered them all. Like Resurrected rhodesia said, only portion of the concentration camp occupants were killed by starvation and typhus. The rest were shot, worked to death, and gassed when they could no longer work. Also, evidence has been uncovered by non-Soviet investigators before, during, and after The Cold War, so you don't need to read from only the Soviets.

After the war, for a few years, Germany was a post-apocalyptic void until the Marshal Plan reinvigorated West Germany. East Germany remained a cesspool of suffering thanks to communism. The people of East Germany who suffered after the war due to famine and poverty is because of communism, not Jewish conspiracy. On both sides of the Iron Curtain, there were no large-scale massacres, but on the Eastern side there was still lots of suffering and political purges due to communism. Now, I wouldn't try to argue about the powerful people you mentioned having Jewish ancestry. If that's their ancestry, then that's what it is. That, however, does not in and of itself constitute a Jewish conspiracy or something. I have heard arguments about how they use their power to suppress fascism and Nazism for revenge and whatnot, but I only have a problem with the former (assuming this conspiracy is real). Fascism itself didn't contribute to the Holocaust, something that ANTIFA fails to comprehend. As has been displayed by many fine folks here on this RMB, Nazism and the Holocaust were quite putrid, and so the destruction of the ideology which facilitated and executed it does not bother me.

Let's not pretend like there isn't any connection between Nazism and Fascism. You could say one is Earth and one is Mars: both are planets in the hospitable zone, both have the potential to house and preserve life, however only one can currently sustain life. They are similar and yet they are also different.

Fascism is the ultimate evolution of Socialism - the realization that pure Socialism simply isn't viable and is too underdeveloped. The Socialist movement that was spawned in 19th century Britain continues on as Fascism today. Modern "Socialism" is to Fascism as modern Judaism is to Christianity: out-of-date. Adhering to pure Socialism in a post-Fascist world is essentially equivalent to still making swords out of iron while steel is readily available. Primitive and backwards; ideological stagnation. Socialism is the past, Fascism is the future. We, Fascists, are therefor the True Socialists of the world whereas men like Nicolas Maduro are an old guard stubbornly defending a philosophy that is outdated and ancient. Socialism was already antiquated by the time of Marx and Engels, which is why these two blew new life into the movement through the advent of Communism. This of course was going in the wrong direction though, a fact Benito Mussolini managed to realise and correct through his own revolutionary ideals.

Fascism, National Socialism (Nazism), National Bolshevism, Ba'athism, Nasserism, and Third International Theory (Qaddafi), Juche, and numerous other political ideologies were developed along the similar vein of understanding that Capitalism is outdated, that nationalism is necessary for success, that Socialism is underdeveloped, and that Communism is not the answer. Each ideology takes a different approach, with some like TIT and Nasserism being pro-democracy while Juche is intrinsically linked to authoritarianism. National Socialism asserts the existence of a global racial hierarchy in which some races are above others while Fascism dismisses race altogether. Some ideologies were more successful than others. Fascism exerted the most influence over nationalist ideologies, Nazism was by far the most widespread at the height of it's power, NazBols are regarded as little more than a meme, Ba'athism suffered a split between Iraqi and Syrian interpretations that led to a sort of inter-ideological schism, Nasserism died with Sadat, TIT didn't last any longer than Qaddafi himself, and of course the legitimacy of Juche as an actual ideology and not just a tool for the Kim Dynasty to retain it's rule over North Korea is up for debate.

Regardless, there is a common point of origin: filling the holes left in Socialism with Nationalist vigour.

National Socialism and Fascism are the closest to one another, but they are still greatly different from one another. One embraces a pseudoscientific racial world view in which members of ethnic groups descended from Northern Europe are genetically and biologically superior to other ethnic groups. The other does not accept this. National Socialism is a divergence from the Fascist trend started by Il Duce, it is sprinkled with the seeds of Germanic pride and hubris to the point of historical revisionism and the denial of scientific fact. It is this very pride, this arrogance, that was the reason for the Reich's fall in the first place.

Italian Fascism does not have this same level of ethnic egotism. There is pride, but it is realistic and taken in moderation whereas Nazism is excessive and compulsive in it's prideful nature. It embodies the same narcissistic spirit as Scandinavian Heathenry, and suffer from the same failures and defeats as a result. Just as the power of Mjölnir was humbled by the might of the Cross, so to has the power of the Swastika been humbled by the might of the Hammer and Sickle. This was the fate of Narcissus and the fate of the Third Reich, the fate of the Fourth International, and is soon to be the fate of the Western World should it continue on it's course through it's beliefs of Globalism and Capitalism that will inevitably lead to Sinic Hegemony before that too fails.

This isn't a schism like that of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches, but more like the Iconoclast Controversy in Medieval Europe. The Iconoclasts did not accept what they saw as idolatry, whereas the Iconophiles did. Likewise the Nazis believe in the notion of a racial hierarchy with themselves at the top, whereas Fascists who wouldn't be at the top of that hierarchy or would and still don't accept it (like myself) do not.

In the end, the Modern Fascist comes in two flavours:

1. Those who align with the German view (accepts Nazi racial theory)
2. Those who align with the Italian view (rejects Nazi racial theory)

Most of us here - myself included - seem to align with the Italian view, aside from obviously P0RTVGAL who embraces the German view instead.

Resurrected rhodesia wrote:Sorry, you're not my type.

Gratitude to the gods. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I wouldn't like a "man" to court me here. 🤡

Resurrected rhodesia

Brazika wrote:Gratitude to the gods. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I wouldn't like a "man" to court me here. 🤡

I'm literally not one. I'm pretty sure I've said this before?

«12. . .504505506507508509510. . .528529»

Advertisement