|Capital||CLU CLU Land|
|Leader||Erisson I Hastur|
The Empire of CLU is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Erisson I Hastur with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 39.485 billion CLUians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CLU CLU Land. The average income tax rate is 4.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient CLUian economy, worth a remarkable 9,794 trillion arcade tokens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 248,056 arcade tokens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Teenagers sit around on their butts all day, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, a degree in Erisson I Hastur Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime is totally unknown. CLU's national animal is the grid bug, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CLU voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : CLU voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in CLU, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : CLU was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in CLU, a degree in Erisson I Hastur Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
- : CLU voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : CLU voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : CLU voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in CLU, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in CLU, teenagers sit around on their butts all day.
Endorsements Received: None.