|Leader||the Circle of Governance|
|Faith||Aedi en Nárida|
The Union of Socialist Republics of Eothasia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Circle of Governance with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.592 billion Eothasi hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elidani. The average income tax rate is 22.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Eothasi economy, worth 327 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,374 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, weapons produced by newly nationalized armaments factories have been found to contain sawdust instead of gunpowder, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, and hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eothasia's national animal is the Eothasi firewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aedi en Nárida.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eothasia changed its national nation type to "Union of Socialist Republics".
- : Eothasia endorsed The Impending Doom of The Land of the Dark Immortals.
- : Eothasia endorsed The Armed Republic of Volsar.
- : Eothasia endorsed The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia.
- : Eothasia endorsed The Grand Socialist Autocracy of Outboundstagnate.
- : Eothasia endorsed The Jack of All Trades of Dead I Jack.
- : Eothasia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Eothasia was endorsed by The Impending Doom of The Land of the Dark Immortals.
- : Eothasia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Eothasia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Volsar.