The Rights of Flying Eagles is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Benica with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 3.916 billion Eagles are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Habitat. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Eagleian economy, worth 214 trillion Flyers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 54,712 Flyers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, Eagleian Gladiators is a ratings success, children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer, and children prefer to begin their day with push-ups rather than breakfast. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flying Eagles's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Eagleism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flying Eagles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, children prefer to begin their day with push-ups rather than breakfast.
- : Flying Eagles lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, Eagleian Gladiators is a ratings success.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Flying Eagles voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Flying Eagles voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, the government now pays the "Really Awesome Super Heroes" (RASH) to catch evildoers.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Kuriko, New Fania, Tapperhed, Ignis Cinere, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Aspistania, Lamborghini Murcielago, Zeklandia, Juiulia, Meravon, Offden, Elwana, Ghiamonga, Free Land of Rebellium, Isentran, Northern Nivaria, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Krystalveil, Athontia, The Republic of Osea, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Xemja, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, Evertopia, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Chip Skylark, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Iontan, Lunador, Free Land of Malopolska, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Nooooooooooooooo, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Wakanchi, Ehrgeizig, and 18 others.AciaciaMont, United North American Islands, Nilveroe, Ria Reavi, Old Tryst, Solsevara, Drewish, Liberdon, Namakan, Islands of Czechia, Snakeden, Tamsalin, Diahn, The Galactic RepubIlic, Bortheria, Lantzalot, Porymonia, and Point Comfort Colony.