|Leader||Serafim Tib˙rcio da Costa|
The Paradise of Grey Haven of Tauraucania is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Serafim Tib˙rcio da Costa with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working population of 822 million Tauraucanese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manhuašu. The average income tax rate is 71.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tauraucanese economy, worth 100 trillion Reais a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 122,692 Reais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough, and evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grey Haven of Tauraucania's national animal is the Capivara, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages.
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Grey Haven of Tauraucania are highly popular tourist destinations.
- : Grey Haven of Tauraucania was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Grey Haven of Tauraucania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive, Most Scientifically Advanced, and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Grey Haven of Tauraucania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Grey Haven of Tauraucania, much of Grey Haven of Tauraucania's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Elejamie, Euricanis, Shavara, Layngderfleethe, Technocratic Tagalog, Chria Deau, Warren democracy, Pakitsk, Harro Waarudho, West Akhzaristan, Alderaciea, Freedomindia, Quinto Piano, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, Roliganistan, Konouj, North Insomnia, Tshana, Talitoa, Asendavia, Chubaka, BuciLand, Stellar Colonies, Upper Ellisse, Blobbo, Adavan, Wizardonia, A Slanted Black Stripe, La xinga, BearStackof2015, Servants of Gizmo, ReeK, Unger under over, Distro-Spartica, Trulu, Modra, Dratava, Mays Austrian Nation, Hokolokia, Brotherland, Santa Dystopia, Ripsylvania, Nevertopia, Taurora, Zanottilandia, Sen Jast, Gyp Land, Iodinia, Adioration, and 60 others.Seri Tai Republic, Galve, Lyontisia, H-Zhena, Slys Paws, Evrigenis, VW53Aland, Biggstonia, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Ephem, Narinoland, Under Sea Desert, United China Nation, New Liberitad, Cymru Broadcasters, Cameronia Excellentia, Noreds Thereneuthene, Endertopias, Adolanta, Staynes, Tretrid, Davinhia, Federated States of Zootron, Southern Yugoslavia, Headpat Central, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Wanabe, Wisdoms and Knowledges, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Almighty Country, CopyCato, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Ridann, Greater New Cassandra, Oofery, Axdel, A mean old man, Roissyland, Sansangra, Abtracnt, Dragons Blood, Citergue, Libertanny, Zang0, Morrowine, Yelkinam, Zukchiva, Mahatakutana, Riveraland, Horn of Havenkaap, Merlovich, Tuvaltastan, New Leganes, Collective Individualism, Castle Federation, Bharatewa, Neue Leipzig, Kriov, Oerkar, and Flying Snow.