|Faith||The Way of the Open Eye|
The New Dawn of Infinitis is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lord-Overseer Necross with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed population of 2.202 billion Infinitessimiliani have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Origin. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Infinitessimilian economy, worth 232 trillion Cobalts a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,427 Cobalts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Infinitessimilian Embarrassments, many aides in Lord-Overseer Necross's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, and all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Infinitis's national animal is the Beerus Main, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Way of the Open Eye.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- : Infinitis was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Clan Spaniel.
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, many aides in Lord-Overseer Necross's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Infinitessimilian Embarrassments.
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences".
- : Infinitis endorsed The Totalitarian regime of Huks Gares.
- : Infinitis endorsed The Bluie Gamer of Konar.
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an 'Air Brancaland' flight has been offered asylum.
- : Following new legislation in Infinitis, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals.
Endorsements Received: 189 » Siwale, Torakuen, Yaorozu, Shin-Hachioji, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Ethnon, New Pruessen, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Sunto, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Pallaith, Dar es Saalam, Kyrianian, Niradans, Zeternia, Arstungry, The Serdey Islands, Amauri, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, Frances Francis the First of France, Q w e r t y, Minuda, Valhalla123, Spartoptia, Buckerino, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Newpromisedland, Universal State Formula, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Utopotia, AGoodPlace, Former English Colony, General COE, SORT, United Draconia, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Sinelona, and 139 others.United Kahndaq, Wilkshire, North Bratislava, Vincone Cae, Kasazzastan, The Iron Lions, Omnistria, Cloydicia, Dreadton, Highton Islands, Diodone, Napnomadia, Federation Terra Australis, Cool game nation, Sheldanada, Bearical, Ninjak30, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Empy, Outer Egorniand, The Pantheons, Xentherida, Unsophisticate, Zumlandia, The South Falls, Yukti, Warsaw-Halicz, Maott, Kulgatha, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, Steraz, Guer Aike, Alunya, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, New Trisone, Ozstan, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Renzic, Joodey, Union of Austria-Hungary, Egalico, Solmetria, Yummy Blubber, Guslantis, Axstahl, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Misuvelia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Orven, Jasminlandia, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Marijuana Haven, Haor Chall, Unimaginable Doom, Astronomical, Rydeum, Ejhsa, Victoriaans Nederlands, Rkainjel, Lomjia, Aratani, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Legendsland, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Republic of New Atlantis, Test for a new hope, Rynion, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Hileville, Analomink, Antityranicals, Elder Realms, Fayyayid, Constantinolia, Makersaulache, Glurponia, Xzavia-Hjar, Utopicican, Sockmanland, United Non-Southern American Empire, Runeda, Cuyan, Etrurica, Daiz, Seenvorland, Concordare, Lindsaystan, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, Wisconsota, Lanterkint, Duerrlewang, Grimandia, Quebekistand, McMasterdonia, Orado, Frie Annium, Miruma, Juggernautilus, The Stratosphere Islands, Tamgu, Delmak, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Racoda, Tellavinna, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Potestasia, Kaschovia, Abject Ludicrosity, Eteles, Francois Isidore, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Federalania, Darcania, Gorundu, Altamonte, Nothru Lerple, PotatoFarmers, Angshire, Serendipita Martia, and Clan Spaniel.