|Leader||Chancellor Clas Markussen|
The Federation of Ordennya is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Clas Markussen with an even hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.136 billion Ordennyans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Västdal. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ordennyan economy, worth a remarkable 1,186 trillion Eucloes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 117,081 Eucloes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, recognizing the Ordennyan flag qualifies you for citizenship, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and hospitals have to sell their computers on vBay in order to afford the ransomware decryption payments. Crime is totally unknown. Ordennya's national animal is the Kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ordennya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Ordennya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Ordennya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Ordennya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Ordennya was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Ordennya applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Ordennya, hospitals have to sell their computers on vBay in order to afford the ransomware decryption payments.
- : Following new legislation in Ordennya, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Ordennya, recognizing the Ordennyan flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Ordennya, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
Endorsements Received: None.