|Leader||The First Citizen|
The Federation of Socialist People of Redondo Mundo is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The First Citizen with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.352 billion Redondo Mundoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coral Bay. The average income tax rate is 72.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Socialist People of Redondo Mundoan economy, worth 151 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 112,293 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, skateparks can be found in every city, and the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socialist People of Redondo Mundo's national animal is the People's Parakeet, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Anglican Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, schoolyard sandboxes resemble ashtrays due to the large number of cigarette butts.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the government is seen to favor traditionalist religions.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants.
Endorsements Received: 161 » New Lakemba, Votak Matim, Lulubellia, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Chukstik Illahi, Empy, Cretox State, Newpromisedland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, The Rhein States, Pytong, Valentine Z, Orado, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Odelinor, Great Bights Mum, Tvers, Hamerica, Dreadton, Imperial Pieserged, Former English Colony, Bankowiata, North Bratislava, Slyakanya, Corfad, Kranostav, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Dar es Saalam, Kragsgale, Zzozona, Nodnarb, Siwale, Sunto, Sikol, Selfgradatude, Draconian Progression, Yellops, Joodey, Climeria, 1 very fast endotarter, and 111 others.Pasargad, Heilhum Imperius, Sevinland, East Akra, Wineclaw, Seijitsu, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xipher, Republica Guilleana, Strongwill, Blyskalia, Sil Dorsett, El Fiji Grande, Ethnon, Frances Francis the First of France, Galbadiana, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, The Pantheons, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Bharathvarsh, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Xagill, Pallaith, Xentherida, Runeda, Planes, Super Girl, Madjack, Pleroma Sans Romans, Ravendi, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Solcius, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Star Kingdom, Wilkshire, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Aeolist, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Nova Arcania, Figyjharli, The Bureaucratic Territories, Zemnaya Svoboda, Communist Lukania, Maott, Gondwanaia, Wapistan, Muqatil, Dangine, Siforpeo, Travislavania, Folenz, Simone Republic, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, TyGerria, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Defense For The World Assembly, Tyirza, Korean-Joseon, Seanat, Tsandonown, Ellbonnia, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Perikuresu, Card Kingdom, Merconitonitopia, Sopernia, Soleha, Snart, Bearical, Venicea, Unshleepd, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, Lionia, Sahriastan, Tibus Heth, The Calabash Protectorate, Bongo Mountain, Nimarya, The Blazeland Administration, Toilet Man, Pazair, Praeceps, New Celoveniortan, Palgo, Dabarastan, United Soviet State of North Amerika, AmManies, Rising Sakura, and Teothopia.