|Capital||Yad Dili Lidi|
|Leader||Splero Spleriia Kerano|
The Great Empire of Splena is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Splero Spleriia Kerano with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 2.781 billion Splenish have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yad Dili Lidi. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Splenish economy, worth 544 trillion Splerins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 195,881 Splerins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, and the single fish caught by Splenish fishers last year is cited as evidence of Splena's thriving fisheries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Splena's national animal is the Azure Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Splena was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Splena was endorsed by The Republic of Fubleton.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, the single fish caught by Splenish fishers last year is cited as evidence of Splena's thriving fisheries.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, nations across the world are quick to praise Splero Spleriia Kerano's good looks and intellectual prowess.
- : Following new legislation in Splena, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Ribanzi, Republic of Monarchists, Skandinavistan, Aelitia, Slys Paws, ReeK, Am Echad, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wendelandia, H-Zhena, Bai Lung, Solestia, Airrajul, Kangarawa, Fraxhemark, Ravendi, Headpat Central, Danesopia, Fedele, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Ver Norge, Someseni, Bacon Land, Roissyland, Bachtendekuppen, Gorbastan, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Squid Ruinosa, Izonno, Hizuru, Reformed Mankind Institutes, Aristortia, The Happian Union, Tim Stark, Acheronn, Eagas, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Thyaclinia, Davelands, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Republic of Berzerkistan, Brotherland, Wiranath, Axdel, Yumaka, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Merlovich, and 32 others.Yutogolan, Neruch, Shantan, Arkantis, VW53Aland, Solarfall, Kaigi, Bullpups, Goodnamesarerare, The Romanum Legio, United China Nation, The Angel of Charity, Sicilla, Superior Indonesia, Shinnokawa, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, Kingdom of Pars, VoyKovie, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Neo American Union, and Fubleton.