The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, ban on automobiles, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, devout population of 30.795 billion Testlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 92.3%.
The strong Testlandish economy, worth a remarkable 2,263 trillion denarii a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 73,488 denarii, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
Interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBT Governor goes house hunting, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, many marriages go virtually unconsummated, and chests full of green leaves dumped into the harbor have many murmuring against the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the ★★★ nautilus ★★★, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Testlandia altered its national flag.
- : Testlandia lost WA Delegate status in Testregionia.
- : Testlandia became WA Delegate of Testregionia.
- : Testlandia was endorsed by The Republic of Allishive.
- : Testlandia was endorsed by The Nation of New Dumnezeu.
- : Testlandia lodged a message on the Testregionia Regional Message Board.
- : Testlandia suppressed a post on the Testregionia Regional Message Board.
- : Testlandia published "Keyboard Shortcuts" (Meta: Reference).
- : Testlandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of Religion".
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: None.