|Leader||Governor Koi Hamigama|
The ☢️ CAUTION ☢️ of Enlais is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Governor Koi Hamigama with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.463 billion Enlesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyouhai. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Enlesian economy, worth a remarkable 4,370 trillion weis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 302,175 weis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kyouhai Times is sold out, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, and internal strife within the Red Bloc crumbles in the face of fiery rhetoric. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enlais's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Seippoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, internal strife within the Red Bloc crumbles in the face of fiery rhetoric.
- : Enlais was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Enlais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kyouhai Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Enlais was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Balestriania.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Spodehaven, Blobular, Drifting Colonys of Aaron, Teitoku Ippan, Roman-Britannic Empire, BlackLight Covenant, Kurha, South nowhere, Thaw, Ankuran, Reqovia, Imperial of Mankind, Inner Kinglagi, Bruhviet Union, Vest Oldabre, Tyranacility, Panaderia, Slonavia, Kisume the bucket youkai, Xanora, North Starine, Johnsons, Chinohana, Craff, Reltvilm, Kneecap, Trinibago, Smol Spot, Joop joop, Ruhmheim, The Skatar, Huruzuya, Duque of Caxias, Land Land Country Country, South Toboga, Monocracy, Dowsking, Oometz, Wardrop, Columns, Vahlaria, Deusion, These United States of the Inner Planets, Pawn Tucson, Plutoracy, Yoolichy, Landerleand, Eastern New Hyperon, Rassera, Khaelmor, and 11 others.Aztedt Morkitya, Agnagina, Spookapolis, Battani, Yuts Knenxland, Mouiatbmoa, Aevon, Derek Chauvin, Arcanadia, Kinkika, and Balestriania.