|Leader||Governor Koi Hamigama|
The Sapphic Witches of Enlais is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Governor Koi Hamigama with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 15.09 billion Enlesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyouhai. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Enlesian economy, worth a remarkable 4,588 trillion Weis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 304,088 Weis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Enlesians's kindness, and artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enlais's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Seippoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Enlais changed its national currency to "Wei".
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Enlesians's kindness.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, shivering secretaries type letters under torrential downpours in open-roof offices.
- : Enlais removed the tag "Puppet Storage" from The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Enlais was endorsed by The Confederacy of Perry Conglomerate.
- : Enlais was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Sylzanas.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Spodehaven, Blobular, Drifting Colonys of Aaron, Teitoku Ippan, Roman-Britannic Empire, BlackLight Covenant, Thaw, Ankuran, Reqovia, Imperial of Mankind, Inner Kinglagi, Vest Oldabre, Tyranacility, Panaderia, Slonavia, Kisume the bucket youkai, Xanora, Chinohana, Craff, Reltvilm, Joop joop, Ruhmheim, The Skatar, Huruzuya, Duque of Caxias, Land Land Country Country, South Toboga, Dowsking, Oometz, Wardrop, Landerleand, Eastern New Hyperon, Rassera, Khaelmor, Agnagina, Battani, Arcanadia, Archaelandia, United Helm, Deennus, USHALLNOTPASS, Metzetta, Xaplia, Reborn Confederate States of America, New Dracosus, Hotel Moskow, Austrawa, Cartaga, Calva, Brockencliff, and 8 others.Britain 2 Electric Boogalo0, Feriyen, UltimaWeapon, Darayava, Nobunagas Quest, Alleni, Sylzanas, and Perry Conglomerate.