The Most Serene Republic of Fhaengshia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-working, democratic population of 339 million Fhaengshians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fhaendhaw. The average income tax rate is 22.9%.
The strong Fhaengshian economy, worth 25.1 trillion Szchequinns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 73,985 Szchequinns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, and politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fhaengshia's national animal is the Wyvern, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Fhaengshia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia.
- : Fhaengshia endorsed The Socialist Empire of Meedvheyt.
- : Fhaengshia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Bran Astor, Fujai, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Big Bad Badger, Recuecn, Nieubasria, Dalimbar, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fuentana, Chitra, Slawin Hall, Numpties, Calingfara, Pepinooo, Liberillia, Mediobogdum, Mikana, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Euarsia, Papercuts and Skittles, Holmani, Q The Almighty, Axhory, Westwind, The Grandest Empire, Fallen Iron Duke, Win Mints, Ferroia, DiscGolfLand, The Unified Missourtama States, Willow Gate, Shaktirajya, Zoran, Pandaland II, Giovanniland, Fallgriffin, Oronia, Al-Amanah, Pandaland III, Kisovec, Aluminum Oxynitride, Atheist States of Philippines, and Barcocoland.