The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Consul Ahliero with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 1.014 billion Fhaengshians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fhaendhaw. The average income tax rate is 68.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Fhaengshian economy, worth 105 trillion Szchequinns a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 103,722 Szchequinns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, and lottery winners spend most of their money on security. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fhaengshia's national animal is the Wyvern Bat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Stoicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fhaengshia was endorsed by The Empire of Ingentis Novus.
- : Fhaengshia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Euarsia.
- : Fhaengshia was endorsed by The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania.
- : Fhaengshia was endorsed by The Dominion of Kalla.
- : Fhaengshia was endorsed by The Federation of Escapitania.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, lottery winners spend most of their money on security.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Fhaengshia, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Fhaengshia was endorsed by The Republic of Starblazer.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Bran Astor, The Warriors of Determination, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Wickedly evil people, Gracelantia, Athrid HullHund, Mediobogdum, Fuentana, IndyCar Racing, Hamburg Neo, Santos-Dominius, Smedlandia, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, Kisovec, Eritasia, Westwind, The Father-Land, No-no land, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland III, Arvladma, Nagaraningrad, Larxia, Ferroia, Thevinia, Twisted Duality, Cro Magnon, Professor Thomas, Teralyon, Comia Noracon, The divisive isolationists, Mirchusko, Diaconstipation, Marshalia, Greynne, Salt Lake Mountain, Orson Welles, Yaspica, Constantinopolisia, Free Radio States, Kittenlicious, Rowdy, United Adaikes, Kurabis, Glorious Existence, Greg Tucker, Bobki, Pukkaa, and 26 others.Papercuts and Skittles, Champaign, Dilber, Nas Crustium, Fujai, Q The Almighty, Libterraria, Fallgriffin, Coung Komands, Pepinooo, Albyion Kingdom, Orcatortugs, Shaktirajya, Greater Vismel, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, Marina Nova, Theicor, Cumidava, Desmosthenes and Burke, Starblazer, Escapitania, Kalla, Mathematania, Euarsia, and Ingentis Novus.