|Leader||an adorable jerboa|
|Faith||Luck of Muadru|
The Holy Technocracy of Nyyx is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by an adorable jerboa with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.36 billion Nyyxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Twen City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient of Nyyx economy, worth a remarkable 4,821 trillion gold bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 277,744 gold bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime, and the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nyyx's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Luck of Muadru.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nyyx's influence in Prospit rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Following new legislation in Nyyx, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Nyyx, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Nyyx, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Nyyx, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Nyyx agreed to construct embassies between Prospit and Fredonia.
- : Nyyx voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Nyyx's influence in Prospit fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Following new legislation in Nyyx, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Nyyx, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
Endorsements Received: None.