WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Canada
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Canada is ranked 16,127th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Chanada||Anarchy||“A Mari Usque Ad Mare”|
|2.||The Northern Empire of Tislanda||Capitalizt||“Greater, Larger, Bigger”|
|3.||The Federation of Aneanean||Capitalist Paradise||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|4.||The Toy Stores of Elite-Earth Toy Company||Capitalist Paradise||“Chilren's Love Above Anything”|
|5.||The Maple States of Salzo||Anarchy||“Be alert”|
|6.||The Republic of Hakkeria||Corporate Bordello||“We got the best industry in the world! It's ridiculous!”|
|7.||The Staggering Hills of ParrrrTay||Anarchy||“Stand up for something or you will fall for everything”|
|8.||The Modern Mammoth of Cryptozoology||Compulsory Consumerist State||“It still exists”|
|9.||The X-Confederacy of Xartan||Anarchy||“Divide et impera”|
|10.||The Dominion of Miramichi||Capitalist Paradise||“Spem reduxit.”|
- : The Socialist States of Oceania Founder of the region Oceania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo rejected Alliance Francophone's request for regional embassies.
- : The Francophone Republic of Zaccarie of the region Alliance Francophone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of UCCR departed this region for South America.
- : The Dictatorship of UCCR arrived from Air force strikers.
- : Newfoundlandia ceased to exist.
- : New samm ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Port Hope arrived from Province of Ontario.
- : The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo rejected Independence Hill's request for regional embassies.
- : The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo rejected Grand Jamestownian Alliance's request for regional embassies.
Canada Regional Message Board
I havenít received any tg but if itís specifically targeted at nations from this region itís certainly worth reporting.
Xakememorinatri of the region Adaliumocun
It seems I was wrong, the rules have changed. If you don't want to be bothered, change your TG preferences to block all recruitment TGs.
It's still rude, IMHO.
It was a little bold of them to do but it is only a Telegram of course... You are free to ignore it or accept it, no harm no foul right? I received and just deleted it, no reason to get bent out of shape about it. Can't blame someone for trying to grow their region, what ever the reason.
Yeah it was from there. I'll look into changing my telegrams. Felt weird receiving a recruitment message.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts about recruitment TGs.
Quite a few international travellers visit us for shorter or longer periods. Most of the time probably to see what they think of us, or maybe just for a little holiday. Who can blame them, this is wonderful Canada after all, where the maple syrup flows freely and the poutine greases every hungry belly!
And in the time I've been watching it seems very few nations (if any, perhaps I missed a few) in Canada seem to have moved to a region directly in response to these telegrams. It is for this reason I plan to continue focusing on the newly formed nations located in feeder regions whenever I go on a TG recruitment campaign myself.
To anyone getting these TGs that don't want them, at least we know now they can be blocked. I apologise for not thinking to make this clear at an earlier time.