by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Farkasfalka RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The National Syndicated Fiefdom of Kustonia (elected )

Founder: The Rendeletista Királyság of Vungar

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 342nd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 438th Most Devout: 493rd+11
Largest Black Market: 633rd Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 825th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 879th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 936th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,053rd Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,319th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,727th Lowest Crime Rates: 1,948th Most Authoritarian: 2,121st Highest Wealthy Incomes: 2,312th Highest Average Incomes: 2,343rd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome!

Farkasfalka is a mercenary and debate region, suitable for most right-wing nations seeking civil discussion and occasional Raiding/Defending.

Our purpose is to build upon our own lives and each other to create a more prosperous society.



INFORMATION: MASTER DISPATCH


God, Principle, Liberty, Order, Fatherland, & Family



Farkasfalka is the birthplace of decreeism; a new syncretic ideology.

We will stop at nothing to fight both degeneracy and tyranny for a better world.

Lehet a Farkasfalka Diadal!



Embassies: Altmora, International Society of Julius Evola, United Imperial Union, Second Kekistani Republic, Lardyland, The Dawn of Unity, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Knights of The Templar Order, American Patriotic Front, Nova Historiae, Christian Nations Union, The Larry Pact, The Reborn Foundation, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, Barbaria, Russian Empire, and 86 others.Hellenic Civilization, The Italian Empire, Omega Royal Order Base, The Imperial Dominion, Union of Nationalists, Sivella, International Debating Area, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, United Fascist Workers Association, International sovereignty pact, The Holy Reich of Greater Germania, Union of Saxon Justice, Pax Britannia, The Slide Countries, Fifth Empire, Imperial Catholic Alliance, Nazi Europa, Hexinati World Order, United Alliances of TFR, Albosiac, The Great Monarchical Nations, Official European Union, Predappio, The New Iron Order, Schutzstaffel, The Holy Reich of Bunicken, Fredonia, General Government, Montrandecs Neighbours, Ainur, Knights of the Round Table, United League of Nations, Council of Constructed Languages, Virginia, Qatar, British Columbia, Maryland, Washington DC, Richard, Queen Elizabeth Islands, Illinois, Arizona, Northwest Territories, Missouri, Imperium Invictorum, The Reich, Farkas Sereg, The Union of The Greater Axis Powers, The 1st Entente, The Grand Dominion, Altay, The Imperium of Man, The County of Anvil, Black Brigades, Turkic Union, Oneid, Beyonder Continent, Holy Orthodox Covenant, Rattlesnake Allodial Federation, Lands of Zephathah, Dai Toa Kyoeiken, The Dominion of Mankind, Invictus, Federated Sovereign Nations of Europe, Genua, Oxidentalia, Pecan Sandies, Confederacy of Interconnected States, The Great Alliance of Fascist Nations, Bricktopia, Imperial German Confederation, Feudal Japan, Axis Nation Allianz, The Greater Germanian Reich, White Salvation of America, Order of Saint Michael, Dixie, free land, Sovereignty Defense Pact, Greater JADA INC Co Prosperity Sphere, New Fascist Guard, Southern Resistance, Neo Rhomaioi, Vaterlandische Front, Estado Novo, and The Grand Militaristic Region.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Capitalist, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Fascist, Independent, Large, Libertarian, Mercenary, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, and 8 others.Offsite Chat, Patriarchal, Regional Government, Religious, Social, Socialist, Theocratic, and Totalitarian.

Farkasfalka contains 61 nations, the 342nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Farkasfalka

Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.

As a region, Farkasfalka is ranked 3,229th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Fascist Dictatorship of F CanadaCorporate Police State“Obey the law”
2.The Jingoistic States of New RitalandIron Fist Consumerists“Civil Rights? Gross!!”
3.The Decreeist Stratocracy of Confederate Nations of AfricaIron Fist Consumerists“Fire and Blood”
4.The Rendeletista Királyság of VungarIron Fist Consumerists“A Kard Védi a Könyv”
5.The Chauvinistic Kingdom of MagyaribantustanIron Fist Consumerists“It was an act of bad taste of us to ever come to Europe”
6.The Fascist Empire of Reich-landIron Fist Consumerists“I do not see why man should not be as cruel as nature”
7.The Theocracy of LegichorIron Fist Consumerists“God, Homeland, Liberty”
8.The Kingdom of FalangismoIron Fist Consumerists“ˇUna, Grande y Libre!”
9.The Holy Empire of Alpha KetolCorporate Police State“The Twenty First Fascism Century”
10.The Confederacy of The confederation Southern StatesCorporate Bordello“Pride and Industry”
1234. . .67»

Regional Poll • Which state actor do you support in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Poll called by The National Syndicated Fiefdom of Kustonia

Voting opened 2 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

Farkasfalka Regional Message Board

Kustonia wrote:The generals' letter was super based. They see what's going on, and they know what they're talking about. I hope the letter wakes people up and inspires change in France. Le Pen has stood by and defended the generals. I hope Le Pen gets the votes she needs in the upcoming presidential election in 2022. She is a smart, strong woman, and she is exactly the type of person that needs to be in power. I would describe Le Pen as a political warrior with a noble soul.

I know that many on the Dissident Right oppose democratic elections, at least in principle, and I completely understand this sentiment. But we should not boycott elections. They give us a chance to campaign and rally against the bourgeois and individualist forces so prevalent in our era.

Despite that i don't really support Le pen's economical ideas i think she is currently best choice in France, everyone else are leftist puppets and choosing them will change nothing.

Kustonia wrote:The generals' letter was super based. They see what's going on, and they know what they're talking about. I hope the letter wakes people up and inspires change in France. Le Pen has stood by and defended the generals. I hope Le Pen gets the votes she needs in the upcoming presidential election in 2022. She is a smart, strong woman, and she is exactly the type of person that needs to be in power. I would describe Le Pen as a political warrior with a noble soul.

I know that many on the Dissident Right oppose democratic elections, at least in principle, and I completely understand this sentiment. But we should not boycott elections. They give us a chance to campaign and rally against the bourgeois and individualist forces so prevalent in our era.

Strongly agree. Democracy is stoop but it will bring about its own destruction. The most effective revolutions in history have not been violent revolts and unstable coups, but paradigm shifts ushered in through the ballot box. Let democracy vote itself away, it's coming I'm sure.

Also Le Pen is kind of cool but she's really been compromising party doctrine to become more mainstream and palatable to non-nationalists, which threatens the integrity of it and its goals. They've essentially abandoned their platform against EU globalism after that very selling point got them more seats in the EU Parliament. Kind of sad, but what alternative is there in France? For us and likeminded folks, no one sadly.

N3w Prussia wrote:Kind of sad, but what alternative [candidate] is there in France?

There's always Nicolas Dupont-Aignan of Debout la France! and François Asselineau of the Union Populaire Républicaine party.

Dupont-Aignan has very similar political positions with Le Pen, but is more national conservative. Le Pen previously said that she would appoint him prime minister if she were to win the election. Asselineau is considered by most French people to be an anti-EU radical with a hopeless campaign that has virtually no chance of winning.

Anarcho-Fascists wrote:Thoughts please on this:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/19/french-generals-disciplinary-action-labeling-macron-traitor-migrant-pact/

Makes sense to me.

Anarcho-Fascists wrote:Thoughts please on this:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/19/french-generals-disciplinary-action-labeling-macron-traitor-migrant-pact/

“The French state is late in coming to realise the impossibility of integrating too many people, in addition to totally different cultures, who have regrouped in the last forty years in areas that no longer submit to the laws of the Republic."

They should have realized it back during after the terrorist attack of November 2015, it was clear that many immigrants keep abusing the system because of France being a leftist most of the time and keep importing more refugees. Since the Paris attacks, there has been a significant Islamic attacks in France that happened during the past years, with the most recent one being in 2020 in Nice. I myself is not an anti-immigrant and I welcome people who wish to come to my country, but I do believe that different people who come to a new country should abide by its laws, learn its language, and act like a true citizen. If they fail to do so then it is just they get deported.

This is a problem with France for being too liberal, they got destroyed from within for what they did. I will not be surprised if the military coup is really going to happen, or better yet, another French revolution. I am just sitting here waiting for someone like Le Pen to get elected or another right-wing populist that can change France back they used to before. In fact, not only France, we the whole of Europe needs to take action.

I have created a Discord for the Farkasfalka members who can to join: https://discord.gg/AMfNncu9W4

Petropova wrote:“The French state is late in coming to realise the impossibility of integrating too many people, in addition to totally different cultures, who have regrouped in the last forty years in areas that no longer submit to the laws of the Republic."

They should have realized it back during after the terrorist attack of November 2015, it was clear that many immigrants keep abusing the system because of France being a leftist most of the time and keep importing more refugees. Since the Paris attacks, there has been a significant Islamic attacks in France that happened during the past years, with the most recent one being in 2020 in Nice. I myself is not an anti-immigrant and I welcome people who wish to come to my country, but I do believe that different people who come to a new country should abide by its laws, learn its language, and act like a true citizen. If they fail to do so then it is just they get deported.

This is a problem with France for being too liberal, they got destroyed from within for what they did. I will not be surprised if the military coup is really going to happen, or better yet, another French revolution. I am just sitting here waiting for someone like Le Pen to get elected or another right-wing populist that can change France back they used to before. In fact, not only France, we the whole of Europe needs to take action.

I could not agree more.

I just want to express my full support for the Palestinian struggle against the violent occupation by zionist forces

Krich Aerd wrote:I just want to express my full support for the Palestinian struggle against the violent occupation by zionist forces

I second that.

Please vote in this new poll!

Forum View

Advertisement