WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Katasia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Katasia
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Katasia is ranked 23,450th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Confederacy of Tenochca||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem”|
|2.||The Republic of Aquilonia-Caithness||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mira la Soledad”|
|3.||The Empire of Corsaria||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Personal sacrifice for the betterment of all.”|
- : The Federation of Amwich of the region International Council of Sovereigns proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of HeathcliffPhillips of the region Autumn p and Heathcliff p withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The United States of HeathcliffPhillips of the region Autumn p and Heathcliff p proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Dragooons of the region CHCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of New Bonzaii of the region The Holy Bonzaii proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Gargantuan Monolithic Rock of Psychotica of the region Lyrania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Red Flame Nation of the region The World of The Frozen Flames proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sound Idea of Sound Ideas of the region The Cheesecake Factory proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of United cacti of Estaban of the region Cactus union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
Katasia Regional Message Board
i go back to school on Sept 8th. And I'll be a sophomore in high school.
Congratulations Corsaria for being the #1 in the world for Healthiest citizens! :)
Research the cure!
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.
Hello there good people! My name's Chris! I'm a freshman.
Hello, and welcome to Katasia. It's a pretty quiet corner of the NationStates world, but we hope you'll like it.
I'm sorry my brethren. But I fear that I will have no progress here. Like at a dead-end job, I must flee in search for more to do. Thank you for hosting me.