|Faith||The Order of Chaos|
The Empire of The Demonborn is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Pheonix with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ritual sacrifices, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 15.468 billion Demonborn enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hellbrood City. The average income tax rate is 86.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Demonborn economy, worth a remarkable 1,471 trillion Gems a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,121 Gems, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
A sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar, the nation takes the world's poor and tired and the huddled Masses yearning to breathe free, and The Demonborn is suspiciously populated compared to its neighbors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Demonborn's national animal is the Hellhound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of Chaos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Demonborn's influence in The Alterran Confederacy rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Demonborn's influence in The Alterran Confederacy rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Demonborn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in The Demonborn, The Demonborn is suspiciously populated compared to its neighbors.
- : The Demonborn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : The Demonborn relocated from The Alterran Republic to The Alterran Confederacy.
- : The Demonborn lodged a message on the The Alterran Republic Regional Message Board.
- : The Demonborn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : The Demonborn's influence in The Alterran Republic rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : The Demonborn endorsed The Sowia of Kemonomica.
Endorsements Received: None.