The Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by AIGANIA with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 23.758 billion Aiganians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 9,455 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 398,002 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, and nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as the seat of government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Monster Werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganiaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as the seat of government.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, gossip magazines have pictures of AIGANIA sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use and Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, Aigania has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, Aiganians have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Praenestia, General Mike, Arkanik, Claraxia, Dhan, Marcellinople, Emperor PJ, Meat Sandwich, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Margandy, Rommanda, Saundie, Sombrassino, Wilhelmsborough, Partenopean Republic, Caldariat, Nova Zemlya, Aaecilia, Kunigund, Courlany, Axixic, Bobs raider puppet, Caraani, Arkins, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Xracona, Wishper, Sireco, Russiane, Ecchi Unlimited, Ni Hon, Othan, Sophisica, Sidhelyrika, Caybow, Winx club, Mainze, Burning Pants, Aleckandor, Cyrilla, Astalen, Zetaopalatopia, The Celestial Lands, Skin Nation The Second, Leton, The Daedric Lords, Auralon, Port Flynt, Steel Vagabonds, and 61 others.Capercom, The New California Republic, Denado, Richtera, Custadia, Bravenewworld, Aletian, Guiness Freaks, Snoodum, Alopecia Totalis, Fortytipper, Luilamuin, Aegis-5, Leonism, Wencee, Aguaria Major, Halliway, Shaunborough, Laporter, Navordia, Baelju, Fissure Town, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Uhanda, Darcaethir, Issrak-om, Kamikaze89, Ioboriya, Tottoro, Dernel, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Manica, Orange Slime, Inceptio, Tradle Peloni, Prodomina, Domais, Captain Apollo, Zadaria, Zekrosz, Quest Ce Que Cest, Surd, Bukowina, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Demonos, Owans, Kubaroony, Torkar, Lazarene Ryccia, Debussy, Legendary Magus, Ladandtopia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Desvios, Russioski, and The United Syrian States.