The Conquering Empire of Rex Omnia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Imperator with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 1.066 billion Rex Omnians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Victorum. The average income tax rate is 42.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rex Omnian economy, worth 173 trillion drachmas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,921 drachmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government thinks Rex Omnians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together, rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, and curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Rex Omnia's national animal is the zombie, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Strecastism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rex Omnia, curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Omnia, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Rex Omnia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Rex Omnia, rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Omnia, the government thinks Rex Omnians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Omnia, the hills are alive with the sound of ringtones.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Omnia, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
- : Rex Omnia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kosovostan.
- : Rex Omnia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Tromsia And Gabs.
- : Rex Omnia endorsed The Principality of The Beautiful Darkness of Alanza.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Free Azell, Supero Omnia, Balan Bar, Covidialia, New Holten, Lislandia, Zuhayrian, Ziroxeut, Her Majesty Silver Garden, BarbieTingz, Primis Tenebris, Pervincia, The International Workingman, KiYadiMundika, Ruotsaland, Cronaphe, Vomvalyst, Naraval, Lucensia, Cle Brait, Vivenxistan, Lower East Manhattan, Thuron, Yoyleberry, Mudreuque, Swiss Hommousionopia, Creditopia, Dyrland, Wakaru, Liberto-Ancapistan, Marchiaa, Ciapore, Aelandi, Synarchia, Ostarossa, Hal-Lija, Tolerian Empire, Atila, PassioneMorioh, Socialist Platypus, Pieistan, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Corrinnesia, Gatorstan, Nein Marosts, MacDonald Clan, El Blurkistan, Kensaland, Prairie Union, New Killdeer, and 42 others.Oktadonia, Nueva Rico, Great Austronisian Empire, Flamboyant Fanboys, Duby, Lutu, Nuktuk, Socialist Lonely Boys, Plusquam verisimile est, Hill Billy, FinalDelta, Nova Briton, Oreganote, NewEndland, Louisianan, Charville, LEEEthanica, Tarzantos El Camosia, Ruskton, StarGaiz, Capibara Democratic Republic, Sialked, EclipseTunnel, Zemke, Orwal, The Cute and Lovely Maria, Stustu, Lucasistanania, The Third British Empire, Tirnot, Firmum fortitudinem, Preox, Quanqi, Space Nudists, Princess-Daisy, Tuoroidasia, Reslas, Lokira, ZONKISTAN, The Beautiful Darkness of Alanza, Tromsia And Gabs, and Kosovostan.