WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Claus Merovia
Last WA Update:
Cheriava contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Cheriava
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Cheriava is ranked 3,846th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Tropical Republic of Oztrokta||Left-Leaning College State||“We must become the change we wish to see in the world”|
|2.||The Republic of Pontoonie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Market Guides Our Hand”|
|3.||The Republic of Claus Merovia||Democratic Socialists||“By God, my soul is strengthened. Our people, blessed.”|
- : Oriental merchants lost WA Delegate status.
- : Oriental merchants ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Claus Merovia granted Executive authority to the WA Delegate Oriental merchants in Cheriava.
- : The Republic of Claus Merovia arrived from Balder.
- : Regional Founder The Republic of Claus Merovia ceased to exist.
- : The Solariian Starfleet of Novilunia departed this region for Autropolis.
- : Embassy cancelled between URA and Cheriava.
- : The Democratic States of United Region Alliance of the region URA ordered the closure of its embassy in Cheriava.
- : Chinoor ceased to exist.
- : Astalachika ceased to exist.
Cheriava Regional Message Board
Is anybody here still active? And will we ever get back to work on the region? It had so much potential...
Claus Merovia ceased to exist, maybe we should all move together to Terra Aetheria where most of cheriava's nations went.
Sorry. Stressful end of year and all.
Sorry to hear that, hope stuff gets better for you. We will be waiting now knowing that you are still here
Well, my friends.
I can't play this game anymore, so you must continue your journey without me.
You are free to stay in Cheriava, I won't CTE I hope, but I won't really be able to play the game, and I haven't been able to for a long time.
My time has come. It's been good. All the best in your future in this game!
P.S. I am entrusting the Delegate with executive powers in case anyone ever wants to lead the region and try to build it back up in my absence. All the best, everyone!