The Republic of Faralried is a small, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning lion population. The hard-working population of 29 million Faralriedians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.9%.
The Faralriedian economy, worth 1.33 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 45,826 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Faralried's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Faralried published "Downloadable Content Pact N-Day Strategy" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Faralried was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Faralried's influence in UDCS puppet storage rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Faralried was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Most Primitive.
- : Faralried relocated from The Pacific to UDCS puppet storage.
- : Faralried was founded in The Pacific.