The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 30.538 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 8,301 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 271,840 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Cubans. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Public Access to Court Records".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Austrinae.