The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.705 billion Cubans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 8,682 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 273,850 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Nuclear Aggression Act".
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Protecting Speech on The internet".
- : Greater Cuba approved the World Assembly proposal "Landfill Regulation Act".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Peoples Republic of The Greater State of Eurasia.
Endorsements Received: 15 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Soviet Polsol, Kikuta, Svostania, Remzar, Hvalfyurden, Ikkabod, Austrinae, Pusik XII, The Repuckoda Bot, Slavestate, Btjunkies, Empire Of Soviet Socialist Republics, and The Greater State of Eurasia.