The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.965 billion Cubans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 9,034 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 274,058 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Sovietzky Soyuz.
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The United Socialist States of Sovietzky Soyuz.
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
Endorsements Received: 16 » RedCommunist, Soviet Polsol, Kikuta, Remzar, Hvalfyurden, Ikkabod, Austrinae, Slavestate, Btjunkies, Empire Of Soviet Socialist Republics, Red state of redosia, The Achterhoek, Imphic, Mutant wasteland, Grand Socialist Republic of Lithuania, and Sovietzky Soyuz.