WA Delegate (non-executive): The Democratic Republic of Havadar (elected )
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Havadar
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Hiyamashu, Lardyland, The Bar on the corner of every region, Right to Life, The Embassy, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Arconian Empire, The Illuminati, Hollow Point, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The NewsStand, Eladen, United We Stand, Avadam Inn, Brazzaville, and 37 others.Western Australia, Fiji, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Bus Stop, Homieland, Union of the Kind Ones, Australia, Union of Christian Nations, Winterfell, The Sands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, nasunia, Commonwealth of Liberty, Israel, Zentari, Christmas, International Debating Area, India, Libera Mundi, Mahakam, Union of Democrats, The Independent Newspaper, Pravda, Union of Justice, Novus Lucidum, The Bunny Fire, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, The Universal Allegiance, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, MentosLand, Meat, The Fallout Wasteland, Union of Liberal Nations, Greater Middle East, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, Mercenaries R Us, and Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance.
The embassy with The Great Universe is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Construction of embassies with First World Order has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Universal Pact
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Universal Pact is ranked 10,304th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Havadar||New York Times Democracy||“The land of mountains, the land of sea.”|
|2.||The Principality of Aterno||New York Times Democracy||“Vrouder nla Vriderda”|
|3.||The Imperial Republic of West Ankara||Corporate Bordello||“Ankara now, Ankara Forever”|
|4.||The Federal Empire of Erskiellander||Father Knows Best State||“Einheit führt zum Sieg!”|
|5.||The Grand Duchal Kingdom of ByenNordVest||New York Times Democracy||“Samfunn, frihet Nord”|
|6.||The Dictatorship of New Anovihs||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Bow for the Statue”|
|7.||The Republic of The Pakistani Sub Continent||New York Times Democracy||“PSC for All!”|
|8.||The United States of Berantoba||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United Upon Separation”|
|9.||The Community of UPBC news network||New York Times Democracy||“Peace is a virtue”|
|10.||The Third Republic of Daunlaund||Democratic Socialists||“Sapentia sit potentia”|
- : The Third Republic of Daunlaund agreed to construct embassies with First World Order.
- : Embassy established between Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance and Universal Pact.
- : The Peoples Muslim Empire of Socialist States of Ludistan of the region First World Order proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Universal Pact.
- : The Dictatorship of New Anovihs arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Grand Duchy of Swelsomi arrived from The West Pacific.
- : New alassia ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Drussnia of the region Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Fereiland arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between South Pacific and Universal Pact.
Universal Pact Regional Message Board
With the trouble in Avadacha, the question of the missing Journalists has went unanswered. Now facing criticism from even his most ardent supports, E.M. Patrin has retreated into the Executive Manor's bunker and has refused all questions.
The Cansilican Congress has declared their intent to pull support of E.M. Patrin and demand the Executive prepare a national referendum to remove their Minister from his position. This comes after months of political instability and controversy throughout the nation, with the Egoist attacks and calls for the release of journalist going unanswered. Patrin has yet to respond to this move. The Republican Coalition Ticket has reported that they will not be nominating Patrin to a second term, if he is able to finish his term.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Executive Minister Patrin has refused the request from Congress for a new Election, claiming that the call is 'An attempted coup' and 'an act of desperation from failures'. Speaker Corauni has declared the tenure of Patrin is to be voided, and has requested the States hold Executive Elections despite Patrin's protests. Corauni has also demanded the release of journalists currently still in custody.
Another Egoist attack in Hoporginiankero has claimed the lives of 3, leaving over 70 injured. A homemade explosive was left underneath a park bench, where it exploded at 9 o'clock yesterday morning. Officials have claimed that had it went off just an hour later, the casualties would have been much higher. Local leaders have requested that people avoid large gatherings in an attempt to both curb the spread of the novel Berantoban Simian Influenza (NBSI) and protect citizens from the possibility of an attack.
As preparations for a new Executive Minster election begins across all states and territories, many still fear the possible spread of BSiF-20 and attacks by Egoist. This fears are being accounted for, with social distancing begin enforced and greater protections and defenses at larger polling places. E.M. Patrin has continued his disdane and scathing remarks to the election that he views as a 'coup'.