WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Peoples' Republic of Ohwahoo
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Big Island.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Oahu
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Oahu is ranked 8,433rd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Peoples' Republic of Ohwahoo||Authoritarian Democracy||“Mohala i ka wai ka maka o ka pua.”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of We are not OSHA||Moralistic Democracy||“Under construction.”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Oahu||Left-Leaning College State||“Imua”|
|4.||The Allied States of Not ARB||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Biting off more than we can chew.”|
|5.||The Totally Awesome People of The City and County of Honolulu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ha'aheo No'O Honolulu”|
- : The Totally Awesome People of The City and County of Honolulu arrived from Balder.
- : The Totally Awesome People of The City and County of Honolulu ceased to exist.
- : The featured follower ceased to exist.
- : The Peoples' Republic of Ohwahoo removed regional password protection.
- : The Peoples' Republic of Ohwahoo password-protected the region.
- : Defenderoffree ceased to exist.
- : Laahana departed this region for Esportiva.
- : Laahana arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby departed this region for North Europe Germany.
- : The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for Etherea.
Oahu Regional Message Board
Would love some but it seems -- er -- cannabalistic. How about we offer all of you some of our famous Liliha Bakery cocopuffs? 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮
Thanks for all your good wishes. Stay safe traveling the world!
Those who are vacationing, rather than simply between flights at the airport, there is a 14 day quarantine in effect and our daily numbers are between double and triple digits in this county. So wear a mask, keep your distance and do not inhale. lol
For our visitors here's a chance to experience a part of the local life that you probably wouldn't see as tourists and won't ever get a chance to see since the venue has run into financial difficulties due to the quarantines of covid-19 and is closing. The link below is Ledward Kaapana at one of his regular gigs at Honey's Restaurant.
Nation from NS Sport here. Seems like a decent Hawaiian Region to join.
🧟 Heads up to those who have migrated here since 10/31/2019. In case NS decides to run Z-day (there should be a countdown clock appearing in the NEWS soon) this year this region is committed to researching a cure and creating a zombie free zone. 🧟