WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The King of All Wild Things
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Hippy Haven, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, The Sands, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Embassy, RGBN, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, FurNation, FUR, The Furry Federation, The NewsStand, Yuno, The Bar on the corner of every region, and 12 others.Wolfram and Hart, Christmas, Misanthropic Bloc, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, International Debating Area, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Dinotopia, NS Musix Studio, and The House at Pooh Corner.
Where the Wild Things Are contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Where the Wild Things Are
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Where the Wild Things Are is ranked 6,885th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The King of All Wild Things||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'll eat you up!”|
|2.||The Spooky haunting of The Ghost of All Wild Things||Anarchy||“I'm back to haunt you”|
- : The Holy Empire of New Bonzaii of the region The Holy Bonzaii proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ekaterinburg arena and Where the Wild Things Are.
- : The Theocracy of Trathmer100 of the region Ekaterinburg arena ordered the closure of its embassy in Where the Wild Things Are.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mario of Captain Lard of the region Union of Lardy Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Spooky haunting of The Ghost of All Wild Things arrived from Cudreobar.
- : The Federal Republic of 09R 27L of the region The International Airport proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fdration of Australian rePublic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Where anyone can be anything v2 and Where the Wild Things Are.
- : The Spooky haunting of The Ghost of All Wild Things departed this region for Cudreobar.
Where the Wild Things Are Regional Message Board
Adds muffins from my home region, flops down in front of TV to watch specials.
Offers muffins, mimosas, and hugs to everyone in the region.
Join us for Christmas dinner if you wish. Plenty to share. And we don't mind if you opt to eat in front of the TV or at the table, on the porch, in the meadow, wherever.
*nibbles a cookie*
Ah! The taste of Christmas! Thank you!
*Idly picks cranberries from a muffin, popping them in his mouth. Points at the screen:*
I love this bit.
Ooh! Sounds good. *Checks watch*. I'll be over when the Sugar Plum fairy is done. Say, is there snow in the meadow?
Merry Christmas y'all!
Wild pooh corner ambassador and Gypsy Lands
The The House at Pooh Corner has risen, like a Phoenix, from the ashes of its former self.
We are a small region comprised of somewhat confused animals, minerals, and vegetables. Visitors are welcome, but we don't exchange embassies unless we have a great deal in common with a region (which should probably worry those few regions with whom we do have embassies). Please feel free to drop in, play Pooh Sticks, and enjoy muffins and mimosas, but please be kind and nice to the inhabitants.
*Stuffed full of Easter egg*
*Goes back to bed*
*Yawns and stretches, and looks around to see if lockdown is over yet*