WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Lady Galadriel
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Lothlorien
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Lothlorien is ranked 12,154th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Fiefdom of Mallorn||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“They stood up in the twilight like living towers”|
|2.||The Colony of Elanor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Elanor”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Sauron Annatar||Psychotic Dictatorship||“For Sauron”|
|4.||The Elves of the Golden Wood of Galadhrim||Left-Leaning College State||“Tree folk”|
|5.||The Republic of Narwen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fight to the end”|
|6.||The Dominion of Lorien||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Dwimordene”|
|7.||The Queendom of Laurelindorenan||Moralistic Democracy||“Laurelindórenan”|
|8.||The Living Towers of Lord Celeborn||Libertarian Police State||“Silver Tree”|
|9.||The Queendom of Lorinand||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Lórinand”|
|10.||The Queendom of Lady Galadriel||Libertarian Police State||“Galadriel”|
- : The elves of noldor ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Lady Galadriel created a new regional poll: "Ai! These are sooo bad. Here I am, giggling like a pipeweed-looting hobbit.".
- : The Republic of Narwen arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy established between Gondolin and Lothlorien.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Lady Galadriel proposed constructing embassies with Gondolin.
- : The Queendom of Lady Galadriel removed The Kingdom of Kingdom of KHATTAB from the regional ban list.
- : The Kingdom of Aragorn II Elessar of the region Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Merulla of the region Great Aureania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Korea Raya of the region The union assembly proposed constructing embassies.
Lothlorien Regional Message Board
Can someone with Border Control set a password for Lothlorien? We just spent an hour clearing it out, and were just getting ready to depart when some miscreant popped in and started attacking people w/ zombie hordes. Lothlorien is free of zombies at the moment, but it won't that way for long without the border being closed, unfortunately.
Wow, you are curing Lothlórien? :) I believe the region dozed in our hammocks through the zombies' appearance!
Everyone with a nation in the region right now can see the regional entry keycode in red above.
Tatarica and Noldoria
Welcome back, Narwen! Come and go and return when it pleases you. Lothlórien is an unhurried place.
...as for example described by Samwise Gamgee:
Sam sat tapping the hilt of his sword as if he were counting on his fingers, and looking up at the sky. 'It's very strange,' he murmured. 'The Moon's the same in the Shire and in Wilderland, or it ought to be. But either it's out of its running, or I'm all wrong in my reckoning. You'll remember, Mr. Frodo, the Moon was waning as we lay on the flet up in that tree: a week from the full, I reckon. And we'd been a week on the way last night, when up pops a New Moon as thin as a nail-paring, as if we had never stayed no time in the Elvish country.
Well, I can remember three nights there for certain, and I seem to remember several more, but I would take my oath it was never a whole month. Anyone would think that time did not count in there!'
Meanwhile, in terms of polls, I'm descending into temporary tookfoolery.
Terrible, terrible puns. Which is the worst?