WA Delegate (non-executive): The Unicameral Federal Republic of St Saratoga (elected )
Founder: The Syndicated Corporations of Nedea
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Aeia, Unified Coalition of Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, One big Island, The Alterran Republic, The Great Region, The Great Universe, CISB, The Fallout Wasteland, The NewsStand, Ikuisuus, Bus Stop, Commonwealth of Liberty, The North Kingstown, and 3 others.United Federation of Opportunity, Greater Middle East, and Allied Conservative States.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in New Coalition of Nations
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, New Coalition of Nations is ranked 997th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The United Realms of Athretvari||Left-Leaning College State||“Peace & Prosperity”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of 46566||Corrupt Dictatorship||“What does this red button do?”|
|3.||The Unicameral Federal Republic of St Saratoga||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom for all!”|
|4.||The Wicked Realms of Wicko||Father Knows Best State||“Wicked!”|
|5.||The Federation of Nation M||Father Knows Best State||“First shot strikes to teach, second strikes to kill”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Van Demons Land Tasmania||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Control is all I require.”|
|7.||The United Republic of Airatania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.”|
|8.||The Armed Republic of Emmerian-Anea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May The Golden King and Our God smile upon us.”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Sebutt Ruld||Democratic Socialists||“We seriously doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion”|
|10.||The Military Junta of Ivstinian||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It does not matter who is right, only who is left!”|
- : Coja virdan ceased to exist.
- : Polarisium ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between New Coalition of Nations and Allied Conservative States.
- : The Kingdom of Van Demons Land Tasmania arrived from Northern Utopia.
- : The Unicameral Federal Republic of St Saratoga agreed to construct embassies with Allied Conservative States.
- : The Holy Confederacy of New Jakobly of the region Allied Conservative States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Theocracy of Bressolles arrived from Arkonos.
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics aborted construction of embassies with New Coalition of Nations.
- : The Unicameral Federal Republic of St Saratoga agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : Embassy established between New Coalition of Nations and Greater Middle East.
New Coalition of Nations Regional Message Board
What I find really interesting about 46566’s economy is the extremely low employment rate coupled with such a high average income and a low difference between highest and lowest incomes.
The only way I could explain that is lots and lots of automation, and a nice “basic income” guaranteed to all. It would be interesting to know who’s doing the work and what type of work that is. All those robots must need lots technicians, programmers, and operators. (Maybe those are all robots too. Hmmm.)
Correct me if I'm wrong 46566 but i believe in order to aquire a corporate charter in 46566, the business needs to grant a perpetual 10-20% stake to the government. I could see this being a way to offset the costs of automation to pay for a UBI as you said Ath. If business in 46566 is doing well, I could see a potential tax rebate to all citizens. It could inspire people to be more productive at work to not only get their paycheck, but to have a stake in the company (by proxy of the government) to get that tastey rebate too.
That's only to be publicly traded within the Grand Duchy. The few private companies are 100% owned by who ever started it. To qualify for business subsidies you have to be publicly traded or have stock available to buy. My government promotes local "native" industry by things like Tariffs on non native goods (must use at least 50% built by or using midgari resources) sales taxes, corporate taxes and regulations (basically fines, registration and fees)
I'm debating on if I allow my government to take over patients developed by failed businesses. Should a company buy another company through the other company going out of business they use the patient free for a period of 3 years. A company could pay the government the right to use the patient for a set price per year.
My idea is the greater our taxes on trade or foreign profits from trade potentially lowers the need to force taxes on our businesses. That increases what we get through the stock dividends. The business subsidies are probably through favored low interest loans were the government makes a small profit. It's why RP wise I need the KU somewhat friendly or on good trading terms so more money could feed the system. The more taxes or fees gained by trade then the more my government probably looks the other way if businesses don't follow regulations to the letter.
I have no idea. My numbers are screwy for myself. I think that because of my business subsidies and government interface numbers my economy and my industry only goes up with socialist policy's and increased regulation. When I free up my market by going capitalist or free trade my industry numbers drop.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
I was stuck at 99% for around two years. I think it finally changed when I changed Saratoga completely oligarchic for a few months then switched it back
Well that would make sense in the same way my economy increases the more pro-defense policies I make. I wonder if the route you took is more conducive to higher economic increases.
Hmm, perhaps I need to rethink my solutions. That's probably all I really need.