WA Delegate: The Federated Island Republics of Mikoyansk (elected )
Founder: The Democratic Judgeship of Nullarni
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Wintreath, The Allied States, Yggdrasil, Valhalla, Spiritus, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Allied Republics, Global Right Alliance, United Empire of Islam, Antarctic Oasis, Confederacy of Allied States, Texas, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Warsaw Pact, Force, and The Socialist Syndicalist Union.
Tags: Casual, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Independent, Industrial, Map, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, and 3 others.Role Player, Serious, and Social.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in New Warsaw Pact
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, New Warsaw Pact is ranked 2,513th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Republic of Heroica||Democratic Socialists||“Salus populi suprema lex esto”|
|2.||The Great People's Jamahiriyah of Hajirah||Corrupt Dictatorship||“A man in need is a slave indeed”|
|3.||The Supreme Union of The Revolutionary Eurasian State||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Eurasia Strong, Eurasia Brave, Eurasia Free!”|
|4.||The People's Holy Hierocracy of New Embliria||Democratic Socialists||“The obvious has got to be defended”|
|5.||The Reconstituted Federal States of Dimasalang||Democratic Socialists||“May he love tomorrow who has never loved before.”|
|6.||The Holy Violetist Empire of The Tempest of Taubate||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Only in Violet do we trust”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus||Democratic Socialists||“Ad astra per aspera”|
|8.||The Technocratic Socialist State of Serelania||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Apparatus Sum. Ego aeternam. Ut omnia cum grano salis.”|
|9.||The People's Republic of North Kerovech||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A powerful and prosperous State”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Tristianidad||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Nothing to see here, move along!”|
- : The Confederacy of Rugido departed this region for Lands End.
- : The Confederacy of Rugido arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Kovkastan departed this region for Social Technocratic Union.
- : Ilha brasil ceased to exist.
- : Kouign-amann ceased to exist.
- : Mayoems ceased to exist.
- : The Socialist Federal Republic of Orrostriska arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Community of Pupils arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Torquistania arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Vilys Solitamair arrived from The West Pacific.
New Warsaw Pact Regional Message Board
Welcome. All new nations get a free tablet from the resident technological utopia.
I have no idea what is happening what am i supposed to do and what is the end goal
Well you're in NationStates, and your in the region of the NWP. Currently you have the ability to resolve issues for your nation then you have the choice to interact on the world stage by the W.A or by local RMB's or third party community apps like Discord or offsite forums.
Technically there is no end to your nation so long you do not neglect your nation for a certain amount of time. Youll continue to face issues sometimes the same or similar or different. Other than that it entirely depends on you on how you want to present your nation. (Of course do look at the ToS and regional rules).
And yeah we hate nazis
I have to confess: I'm not a huge fan of that part of our identity. And Sovietswiss, the following rant is not your fault.
(1) It isn't that I agree with Nazis. I don't. They're wrong. But I don't like the idea of any community allowing itself to tell one of its members, "You're not allowed to believe that." It makes no difference how wrong the belief is. If you can't convince someone to change their own mind, you're pretty much obliged to let them have their beliefs. If someone's behavior violates community rules, that's one thing. Motives and beliefs, though... Attempting to police those is a pipe dream and a sure road to bad places.
(2) The message atop the RMB only says we "don't like" Nazis, not that we hate them. I hope none of us truly hates anyone. Hate is like one of Voldemort's horcruxes. It's a canker to the soul, and never hurts anyone more than the person who holds it. "Don't like" is better than "hate," I suppose, but it's a slippery slope, and I've long been a little discomforted by that declaration. I hope for the sake of you, the person reading this, that you don't hate anyone. Ever. Not even Adolf Hitler himself (recognize him for the evil monster he was and vow never to be anything like him, of course, but then recognize that hatred would be a big part of what made him who he was, so in your effort not to be like him you should choose not to hate anyone). Choosing to "only hate evil people" isn't good enough. WHO one hates or WHY one hates is not the point. The only relevant thing is THAT one hates.
(3) Influence goes two ways. Every person we shut out of our lives, for whatever reason, but notably those whose ideas we don't like, is also being denied our influence. What I mean by that is, yeah, it's a relief when someone whose ideas turn your stomach shuts up, but if you shut them out entirely you're probably ensuring that they won't hear your ideas. Instead, they'll find others with their ideas and the resulting echo chamber will very likely result in expansion of the ideas. Meanwhile, the echo chamber formed by shutting those people out does the same thing on your side and the divide gets worse.
*steps down from soap box*
Yeah you are right but one case it whose Brassilistan they kidnapped children in our country and youse as slaves to get the economy stronger
Hello, newcomer here
Welcome. all new nations get a free computer tablet from the resident technological utopia.