WA Delegate (non-executive): The Sacred States of Sunam (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Maritimes, The Greatest Freak Show on Earth, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, 1980s America, nasunia, Codex Ylvus, Independence Hill, and Weffle.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Disposable Incomes in Universal Dream Network
The World Census calculated the average incomes of citizens after paying tax.
As a region, Universal Dream Network is ranked 14,158th in the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
|1.||The Free State of Stromnia||Anarchy||“Cogito, ergo doleo”|
|2.||The Free Land of Tintenherz||Anarchy||“Hinter dem Wilden Wald kommt die weite Welt.”|
|3.||The Empire of Boris Rump||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're for the likes of us !”|
|4.||The Empire of Lord Snake||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Bite the Three Eyed Norwegian”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Charles Edward||Left-wing Utopia||“Hang in there”|
|6.||The Free Land of Simenon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Du pain et les jeux du cirque.”|
|7.||The Theocracy of Three Eyed Norwegian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“True Minds is my puppet.”|
|8.||The Community of Pranidhana||Civil Rights Lovefest||“L'avenir est entre nos mains.”|
|9.||The Queendom of Honey Milk Tea||Democratic Socialists||“Let's all get along!! :)”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Persulfurques||Democratic Socialists||“Life changes at the speed of thought”|
Recent polls: “Do you like country music?” • “Have you ever hitchhiked?” • “Have you ever played tennis?”
- : The People's Socialist Union of Stromboulia arrived from Soviet Democracy.
- : The Fantastic Leaping of DeSpencers Ghost created a new regional poll: "Do you like country music?".
- : The Fantastic Leaping of DeSpencers Ghost created a new regional poll: "Have you ever hitchhiked?".
- : The Fantastic Leaping of DeSpencers Ghost created a new regional poll: "Have you ever played tennis?".
- : The Glories Old of Sunrise Trail departed this region for The Ice House.
- : The Principality of Nepean High School arrived from The Ice House.
- : The Free Land of Manitouwadge arrived from The Ice House.
- : The Fantastic Leaping of DeSpencers Ghost created a new regional poll: "Wine, beer or sparkling water?".
- : The Fantastic Leaping of DeSpencers Ghost created a new regional poll: "Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?".
- : The Fantastic Leaping of DeSpencers Ghost created a new regional poll: "Would you rather work in a group or work alone?".
Universal Dream Network Regional Message Board
[quote=despencers_ghost;42875938]Poll result. Have you ever hitchhiked?
And it scared the bejeezus out of me on the Outer Hebrides......
In Thunder Mountain, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
Drivers stopped picking up hitchhikers, and people stopped hitchhiking after all those serial killer films in the United States ... based on real-life serial killers.
Regional Poll • Do you like country music?
In Pranidhana, the large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Social Policy, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defence receive no funds.
Charles Edward is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Lord Charles Edward with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, avant-garde cinema, and devotion to social welfare.
Poll result. Regional Poll • Do you like country music?
No 17, Yes 4
Not sure why the vote is one-sided. Perhaps country music doesn't go down so well outside the United States.
In Stromboulia, when shaking hands with foreign leaders Eternal Leader and Supreme Chairman Khan wears an armoured gauntlet.