|Leader||Ill'haress Aurora Yukihime|
The Phantasmagoria of Albrook is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ill'haress Aurora Yukihime with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 16.289 billion Albrookians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Illuminé. The average income tax rate is 68.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Albrookian economy, worth a remarkable 1,411 trillion Brozoufs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,628 Brozoufs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A third of Albrookians are e-certified CEOs, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, and referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Albrook's national animal is the Butterfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Phys.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Albrook was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Albrook voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Albrook, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Following new legislation in Albrook, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Albrook, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Albrook, a third of Albrookians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Albrook voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Albrook voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Albrook's influence in Eientei Gensokyo fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Albrook's influence in Eientei Gensokyo rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
Endorsements Received: 26 » Hikxx, Kanna Kamui, Grimmechania, Lyretano, Supreme Derpitude, Tostandia, Homuhomuhomu, Greater Westerreich, Neo Natal, Spolia, Union of Zhaonan, The Tennesseea-NewTennesseea, Eldrath, Anarcho-Monarchist Mocha, Volomia, Cycslerin, Experiment Taisho, Reiujiberg, Veristal, Teralialia, These United States of the Inner Planets, Synthetic Empire, Pidrotnia, The Australian East Coast, PoliticallyIncorrectHeaven, and Useless Text.