The Golden Forest of Typica is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Eucleides with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, national health service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.577 billion Typicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elysium. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Typican economy, worth 884 trillion basic labors a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 193,180 basic labors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with Eucleides, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and a government program is underway to revitalize Typica's beaches. Crime is totally unknown. Typica's national animal is the pterosaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is transcendentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Typica, a government program is underway to revitalize Typica's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with Eucleides.
- : Typica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the carbon footprint falls along with the human footprint during war.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the government spends millions of basic labors every year prosecuting spammers.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Dialectica, Granite Coast, North American Republics, Vancovaria, CrowMagic, East Fredonia, Anekseno, Swedola, Kanoria, Mikhailgrad, Ramelia, Anaaxes, Ganduni, Mascsina, Yaruqo, Shroya, Albano-Dardans, Ullava, Solatvia, Heejunia, Puertollano-Argamasilla, Mateldine, Quaredo, Kapka, Shodoshima Island, Westions, North Meric, Sichult, Kallyptic Ikarit, Crindent, Republic of Econnia, Great Ohio Valley, Quilatia, Samej, MacGillOnia, Thirst Aaj Kal, New Waaland, and Harndon.