WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Malice of The Overseer
Last WA Update:
The Brotherhood of Malice contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in The Brotherhood of Malice
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, The Brotherhood of Malice is ranked 3,006th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Malice of The Overseer||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Elected the rejected”|
|2.||The Federation of Britannia Republic||Father Knows Best State||“❤ ~God slap the queen!~ ❤”|
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : Gaige015 ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Conglomerate of Arkbergen of the region Sovereign Corporate League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Really Big Bama Fan of the region SEC Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Gaige015 arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperium of Aedificiolum of the region Fines Aurum proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Brotherhood of Malice and Assassins.
- : The United we can't survive of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : Purple man and purple girl ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Festus Krex of the region Assassins agreed to construct embassies.
The Brotherhood of Malice Regional Message Board
Hello all, I am eager to join you all, and excited to bring what I can offer
Welcome and malice towards all others!
Eh. Forgot I moved this puppet out to support a RP region during last year's zombie crap. I'm back.
Guys I was just wondering if the region has a map if it doesn't I would be happy to make and manage one
Thanks for the proposal. There is (or was) a BOM map on the IRC channel. Click on the Brotherhood of Malice (BOM) World Factbook Entry under the IRC channel. The founder maintained it. If it is no longer there, I myself have no problem, can't speak for everyone.
is anyone still active here? i hope so b/c this place looks rad
*tumbleweed rolls through the message board*
As it should be.