WA Delegate ( non-executive) : (elected The Influence Obsessed Nation of Dome Artan 69 days ago)
The Dust Particle of The Noble Thatcherites
Last WA Update: 114 minutes ago
World Factbook Entry
Welcome to The Union of Democratic States! Est. December 18th 2015 | Forum | Discord | Citizenship | Master Dispatch | Constitution | Embassy Policy Guide
The quickest way to engage with the community is by joining our
and Discord ! Forum
Take part in
by joining the PIG and endorsing our Delegate World Assembly ! Dome Artan
Citizenship is the gateway to civic participation in the Union. By becoming a citizen, you open the door to a world of opportunities such as voting for elected officials and running for office. To apply, click
Join the Union's roleplaying
server! Discord Featured New Citizens: , Aureliusk and Zeneste ! La Virtaj Homoj
Embassies: the South Pacific, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, 10000 Islands, Forest, Gay, Caer Sidi, The Order of the Grey Wardens, The Hole To Hide In, The League of Conservative Nations, Social Liberal Union, Conch Kingdom, Cape of Good Hope, Ridgefield, New World Union, Force, and 2 others. The Region That Has No Big Banks, and NationStates Today. Tags: Anti-Fascist, Defender, Democratic, Egalitarian, Enormous, Game Player, LGBT, Map, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, and 3 others.
Serious, Social, and World Assembly. Regional Power: Very High
The Union of Democratic States contains
433 nations, the 33rd most in the world.
Today's World Census Report The Lowest Crime Rates in The Union of Democratic States
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, The Union of Democratic States is ranked
in the world for Lowest Crime Rates. 6,851 st
The following is a vote on The Citizenship Act. Only Citizen's votes will be counted. You may vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain from voting. You may find the proposed motion here: https://theuds.boards.net/thread/848/vote-on-citizenship-act wrote: The Influence Obsessed Nation of Dome Artan Summary • WA • Influence • Population • Voters
Voting opened 78 minutes ago and will close
in 1 day 22 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board
wrote: The Noble Thatcherites Instead of waiting three years I would ask this girl out a few months to a year after meeting her. In all seriousness, I would probably not let the Library of Alexandria burn.
The first is serious. :) but the second is also great.
Hello everyone, what's up?
wrote: The Noble Thatcherites Hey, ! British Isles and Commonwealth Realms
I'm so glad to see that you are getting involved in this Senate by-election! The UDS needs new blood in our old democratic halls! At present, your statement here on the RMB violates our Election Rules. Please re-read our Election Rules document, especially the section concerning on-site rules, and attach the election disclaimer at the bottom of your post for it to be lawful. If you have any questions please let me know.
Here are our election rules:
> Master Dispatch > Chancellery Dispatch Index > Election Rules Per 6.6 of the Constitution, the Chancellors have a mandate to manage regional elections, including the election of a President, Senators, a Chairperson, and Justices when vacancies arise on the Supreme Court. Because rigorous elections are the hallmark of a healthy constitutional republic, rules are necessary to ensure that elections are thoughtful, campaign processes are consistent and understandable, and spam is minimized. Although not required, candidates are encouraged to post campaign threads within Liberty Square on the regional forum to provide a designated place for dialogue between campaigns and the voters. Voters are encouraged to engage with each candidate through designated campaign threads and discussion within these and all campaign spaces is expected to be thoughtful. Finally, the Chancellors place ballot quality and security as top priorities. We ask for your patience when handling elections. Any questions concerning the election process or this document in particular can be directed to the Office of the Chancellor. 1. The NationStation Rules, Discord Terms of Service, Proboards Terms of Service, UDS Administrative Team Rules, and regional law must be obeyed at all times.
2. All campaign messages are expected to be thoughtful. Spam, or the posting of multiple repetitive messages is prohibited. Spam of images and elementary phrases such as “Vote for Testlandia” will not be tolerated.
3. The Office of the Chancellor is the sole authority on the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Should an action come close to but not necessarily violate the text of these rules, the Office of the Chancellor may determine wrongdoing.
4. The Office of the Chancellor may amend these rules at any time without warning. Candidates and voters are expected to familiarize themselves with these rules.
5. Violation of these rules may result in action taken against the offender, including the possibility of removal from the ballot.
1. Regional Officers (ROs) are forbidden from using their permissions to influence the outcome of an election. No RO with the “communications” permission may send a region-wide telegram supporting a campaign. No RO with the “appearance” permission may promote a campaign on the world factbook entry.
2. Telegrams concerning a campaign must be limited to one recipient at a time. The use of the regional API or stamps for the dissemination of telegrams concerning a campaign are prohibited.
3. Candidates are permitted to make one small to medium-sized RMB post concerning their campaign wherein they may cite their forum campaign thread but may not post their platform in full. Such posts must include the following message at the bottom:
“[b][u]Attention[/u]: This is an RMB campaign post concerning an ongoing election. As not to accumulate spam, please do not respond here to this post and familiarize with our regional Election Rules. Please direct any responses to Liberty Square on the regional forum.[/b]” 1. All forum campaigning must be limited to the Liberty Square sub-forum under Union Center.
2. Campaigns must limit their primary promotional activities to one clearly marked campaign thread.
3. All players are welcome to respond and discuss candidate-related matters in a candidate’s campaign thread.
1. All discord campaigning must be limited to the #campaign-channel on the UDS discord server.
2. The use of images shall be prohibited.
Read dispatch Sincerely, The Noble Thatcherites Chancellor
My most sincere apologies for my mistake.
wrote: British Isles and Commonwealth Realms My most sincere apologies for my mistake.
I appreciate your cooperation and your willingness to change course when notified about conflict with the law. You didn't need to delete your above post but what is done is done. I encourage you to post your statement again, this time with the election disclaimer. :D
Hello UDS citizens! Vote on the complete Citizenship Act is up, you can vote either here
https://theuds.boards.net/thread/848/vote-on-citizenship-act or on the NS poll here page=poll/p=160405. Please only vote once.
I’m proud to announce that Waroklion now has a powerhouse economy.