WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Bretislavia (elected )
Founder: The Town of Ridgefielders
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Augustin Alliance, Conch Kingdom, Cape of Good Hope, Lands End, Narnia, Dawn, Anteria, The Union of Democratic States, Karma, URA, Autropolis, The United Ascendancy, NationStates Today, and Greater Middle East.
Construction of embassies with Allied Conservative States has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Ridgefield
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Ridgefield is ranked 3,849th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Die Riech||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I stick with the old tech”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Democratic Ambregol Islavey||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Kaw Kaw”|
|3.||The Dominion of Chevron Omega||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Μηδὲν ἄγαν.”|
|4.||The Holy Red Zombie Land of Brokemia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Suffer, puny peasants!!!!”|
|5.||The Empire of Poflua||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy of Philyandia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Deus, noster Dux, ergo omnibus aliud!”|
|7.||The Federation of Punany||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Are you dumb?”|
|8.||The Not Applicable of Arul||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Not Applicable”|
|9.||The Theocracy of The Priesthood of Kevin||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Charity, Freedom and Tolerance”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Hpopzia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To obey and rise, and fight for what's right.”|
- : The Empire of Aidenen reich departed this region for The Free Nations Region.
- : The Empire of Aidenen reich arrived from The Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Lost Kanata departed this region for The Free Nations Region.
- : The United Kingdom of Lost Kanata arrived from Greater Ixnay.
- : The United Kingdom of Lost Kanata departed this region for New World Union.
- : The United Kingdom of Lost Kanata arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Empire of Great fourth reinch departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kingdom of Bretislavia ejected and banned The Empire of Great fourth reinch from the region.
- : The Empire of Great fourth reinch arrived from Chartless.
- : The Kingdom of Bretislavia appointed The Federal Republic of Norvinsky as Chief of Police with authority over Border Control and Communications in Ridgefield.
Ridgefield Regional Message Board
Hello good Ridgfielders,
My name is Second Prophet Cormorant, and I will be representing the Draconic Propheteers in Ridgefield. We are a nation of benevolent, but generally terrified, people who all had a vision of dragons burning the world, and would like to either find a community to help our nation of visionaries set itself up, or an in-depth legalistic distraction to possibly slow down any especially bureaucratic dragon's demolition of us.
Though we are a veritable infant nation of dragon-worriers, I hope that you will find cause to support our quest to not get viciously devoured, and to keep our vision safe within our borders.
Second Prophet Cormorant
je suis francait ( y am french)
______The Kings Dispatch_____ May 26,2020
Election Results Are In!
With polls finally coming to a close, the votes have been officially counted, and all remaining positions within the Hall of Representatives have been filled. The King has also, by law and right, chosen his appointees for minsters of the following department(s);
Minister of Homeland Affairs: (Fobrotum Stormgrip)
Minister of Foreign Affairs : (Ordud Onyxbasher)
Minister of War: (Kolmuli Amberguard)
Minister of the Navy:(Mudgratin Undertank)
Minister of Justice : (Hutmuc Wraithheart)
Minister of Public Education: (Odak Orcthane)
Minister of Science and Technology :(Rakrim Snowriver)
Minister of Food and Agriculture:(Losgrat Steelstone)
Minister of Public Works: (Dhonid Graniteheart)
Minister of Economics: ( Jormouk Coinforge)
It is likely that in the coming days we will see the Minister of Economics (Jormouk Coinforge)
Speak publicly with the House of Lords to discuss the nations budget.
Hi I am a new member
The Defense Office of the CSC suggests that residents vote FOR the at-vote proposal, Military Identification Tag Act.
1. The legislation provides a succinct and useful definition of its terms, as well as successfully identifying the issue at hand.
2. Section 2, the real meat of the legislation, is simply and easily fulfilled by member nations.
3. The legislation serves a unified and simple purpose, providing a service to military service members that should have long ago been established.
4. The legislation encourages cooperation between member nations, as well as protects the identity and rights of military members across the world.
Again, residents are encouraged to vote FOR the at-vote proposal. Please direct questions to New Jaedonstan.
"Military Identification Tag Act"
Aware that the whereabouts of many military personnel of various nations of the General Assembly remains unknown,
Appalled at the absence of medical treatment to recovered, yet unresponsive military personnel due to lack of identification,
Lamenting that many soldiers who are killed-in-action remain unidentified,
Wishing to reunite those who are killed-in-action with their loved ones for proper funeral services,
Knowing that military identification tags lend tremendous help in seeking missing-in-action or killed-in-action military combatants,
Acknowledging the significant role of military identification tags in the treatment of unconscious or unresponsive military personnel,
Noting that the bodies of deceased military personnel must be correctly identified in order to inform loved ones of loss, conduct funerals, as well as properly bury or cremate deceased combatants based on the wishes of the deceased,
1. Defines a military identification tag as any durable item worn by military personnel for the purpose of identifying a deceased or unconscious body of a military combatant,
2. Requires that all members of the World Assembly issue military identification tags to all registered military combatants and field personnel with the following correct and legible identification categories:
- Full legal name, including middle initial or name and suffix,
- Military identification number,
- Blood type, indicating blood type letter and Rh factor,
3. Allows member nations to include any other information deemed necessary,
4. Requires that all member nations issue each tag with a duplicate in order to identify the bodies of deceased combatants for initial identification and later recovery,
5. Allows member nations to provide the resources required to produce military identification tags to other member nations if said nation has a lack thereof.
6. Advises member nations from issuing military identification tags to unregistered combatants with public funding,
7. Prohibits the intentional destruction or displacement of active or salvaged military identification tags by any means,
8. Allows member nations to re-purpose the materials in military identification tags after they have been decommissioned.
Vote Recommendation: FOR.
The legislation provides a succinct and useful definition of its terms, as well as successfully identifying the issue at hand.
Section 2, the real meat of the legislation, is simply and easily fulfilled by member nations.
The legislation serves a unified and simple purpose, providing a service to military service members that should have long ago been established.
The legislation encourages cooperation between member nations, as well as protects the identity and rights of military members across the world.
The Federation of New Jaedonstan
Defense Officer, Central Strategic Committee
Augustin Alliance Defense Office
Good evening, friends. I am President Onoteous, here to represent Veixiao. We are a relatively new country, but we hold a bright future and many ambitions. We are peaceful, and have no ill intentions. I hope I will be on good terms with you all.
Hey, Veixiao! I represent Indian Worker Councils, the Director of Relations here in Ridgefield (basically, I decide which regions to build embassies with). If you want to get involved in our RP, worldbuilding, and interacting with your fellow nations (such as myself), come join our Discord here:
EDIT: You should join the World Assembly first, as it is mandatory for Ridgefield nations. You have the next week to do so.
____The Kings Dispatch____ May 31, 2020
Minster Of Economics , Jormouk Coinforge, has announced that he will be taking a personal hand in developing and growing the nations economy starting with industry manufacturing and the rebuild of the sector(s). A summary of the 33 page document has been made available to the public, for easier interpretation, as requested by King Goro.
(Minster Of Economics: Restructuring of the manufacturing and production sectors: )
1. Mining is primarily done in the mountainous area of the northern part of Gordaria. Minerals/ores that are sought out for production and trade:
f. Graphite ( manufacturers carbon)
g. Coal(energy resource and carbon)
(Raw materials Produced by Primary Sector:)
b. Fossil fuels (coal)
( manufacturing & production jobs)
1. Building Materials Manufacturing:
a. Copper tubing
§ often used to construct pipes in buildings. Rigid copper tubing is ideal for hot and cold tap water pipes in buildings. Soft copper, on the other hand, is frequently used to make refrigerant lines in HVAC systems and heat pumps. Copper ductile, malleable metal is resistant to corrosion from water and soil, and is also recyclable. Copper tubing is also easily soldered, forming lasting bonds. All of these properties make this metal ideal for piping and tubing.
§ resistant to corrosion, highly conductive and ductile. Because it is resistant to harsh weather, the metal is used in windows, doors, and wire, as well as outdoor signage and street lights. The metal is processed into sheets, tubes and castings, and also used to build automobiles and trucks, as well as bicycles and marine vessels.
c. Carbon Steel (alloy)
§ typically used to make beams for structural framework, plates for highway construction, and rectangular tubing for welded frames trailer beds, and bridges.
d. Stainless steel
§ Stainless steel is among one of the oldest known building materials.
2. Crude Oil refinement:
a. All oil production is supplied by reserves offshore, western seas.
b. Crude oil is processed into any of the following byproducts:
§ Petroleum products
b. Soft wood
c. Hard wood
§ Cabinets and furniture
The minister expects that, due to the increase of construction and updating current infrastructure, a demand for building materials will put a strain on our resource production, the minister has increased funding for companies in these sectors so they can expand operations to meet future demand.
(June 01 2020) New Rodack Times: President Johnwell Announces the "New Rodack's National Space Agency"!
At 4:00 PM on June 1st the president officially announced the formation of the NRNSA, a space agency to "Take New Rodack to the New Frontier" as Johnwell put it. When asked the purposes of this agency he responded, "It's the only logical course for humanity and by extension New Rodack. I know some may doubt the NRNSA and say it's a waste of money but those critics aren't thinking of the future. Space is the next new world filled with resources which could help us leap decades ahead of where we are now!"
President Johnwell has also expressed his willingness to work with foreign agencies for the good of space exploration and aeronautics. "We should all have a chance to leap to the stars and this is an opportunity for every nation and people to work together to do so!" He posted on his twitter half an hour after announcing the NRNSA.
This decision however has not come without backlash from more critical experts who see the nation as incapable of being able to spend enough to live up to these high expectations set by the president. Others believe that setting the foundation for space exploration and resource collection could benefit the economy of New Rodack. Regardless of the sides Johnwell has shown no signs of backing down and with support from eight of the nine states Johnwell will have the necessary resources to go through with it too.
Time will tell where exactly this decision will take New Rodack, but the stars certainly is the target New Rodack is aiming for.