The Sanctuary of Dreamers for Hope is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Detective Lily-Leaf with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.365 billion Dreamers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirrored Rose. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Dreamer economy, worth a remarkable 1,585 trillion Stories a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 152,960 Stories, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is avowedly secular, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, Detective Lily-Leaf is called 'Patches' at international summits, and the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores. Crime is totally unknown. Dreamers for Hope's national animal is the Racinatins, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Free Choice.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Galaxy Meows.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Free Nation of Taiwan.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Zandrina.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Republic of North South Westoria.
- : Dreamers for Hope was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Republic of New Will Land.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Holy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Epochist Democratic Republic of Dowaesk.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Confederacy of Sortire.
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend King HEM".
Endorsements Received: 76 » Condonohia, Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Mirchusko, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Liberillia, Great Sheriffdom, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Fumafuma, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland II, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Pi Island, Holmani, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Kiensu, Arracrania, Vlobbania, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, The United Tribes of Bantai, Ahssn, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, DiscGolfLand, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Antahbrantahstan, Nas Crustium, Hamburg Neo, Q The Almighty, Arvladma, BIteland, Professor thomas, Kittenlicious, and 26 others.Samueliebox, Aldesport, Yaspica, The First Earth Empire, Orson Welles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Mackieron, Moriari, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, A virtual triad, Schlesien-Galizien, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, Leecanda, Zoran, Dowaesk, Aluminum Oxynitride, New Will Land, North South Westoria, Zandrina, and Galaxy Meows.