The Sanctuary of Dreamers for Hope is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Detective Lily-Leaf with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, hatred of cheese, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.443 billion Dreamers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirrored Rose. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Dreamer economy, worth a remarkable 1,426 trillion Stories a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 151,068 Stories, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation. Crime is totally unknown. Dreamers for Hope's national animal is the Racinatins, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Free Choice.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dreamers for Hope voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Following new legislation in Dreamers for Hope, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Dreamers for Hope, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Dreamers for Hope, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately.
- : Following new legislation in Dreamers for Hope, passengers often cause a stink on public transport.
- : Dreamers for Hope endorsed The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
- : Dreamers for Hope was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Dreamers for Hope, "It was only a joke" is no longer a defense for the felony of discrimination.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Condonohia, Fujai, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Oometz, Bran Astor, Mirchusko, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Liberillia, Great Sheriffdom, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Fumafuma, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland II, Fielure, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Bigstickistan, United States of Northern America, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Cryland, Pi Island, Holmani, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Kiensu, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Vlobbania, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, The United Tribes of Bantai, Quevilis, Ahssn, Carvell, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, DiscGolfLand, and 23 others.Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Antahbrantahstan, Fhaengshia, Nas Crustium, Hamburg Neo, Q The Almighty, Arvladma, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Professor Thomas, Pandaland III, Kittenlicious, Samueliebox, Av Libertas Vindex, Aldesport, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Yaspica, and The First Earth Empire.