WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Lands of Vancouvia (elected )
Founder: The Free Lands of Vancouvia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Haiku, the Pacific, 10000 Islands, 00000 A World Power, Commonwealth of Liberty, Geopolity, Albion, Europe, The Embassy, Atlas, Esquarium, Sunalaya, Equinox, Winterfell, Realism and RP, Future Earth, and 100 others.Kennan, Conservative League, Australialia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Pax Britannia, Unified Coalition of Nations, Arconian Empire, Natan Region, Cyberius Confederation, Brasil, Oatland, Solid Kingdom, India, Right to Life, Eastern Roman Empire, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Nova, Yarnia, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, Nova Historiae, Free Market Federation, Oceania, The Republic Nations, Portugal, United Valhaven, Pac Pac, The Bar on the corner of every region, Historia Novorum, The League of Conservative Nations, Union Mundial, Ainur, Confederacy of Allied States, Intarctica, Melhorian Sea, Aeia, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Free Coalition of Governments, The Hanover Republic, Technologica, Tropican Islands, Avadam Inn, Sweden, Ordis, The Mystical Council, Krillin, Turkic Union, Asiana, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, International Northwestern Union, Union of Free Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Nagoya International, The South Arctic, Non Aligned Movement, Yuno, The Universal Allegiance, The Exarchal Republic, Sikh Empire, Mapperdonia, New Western Atlantic, LCRUA, The Warden World, RGBN, Dauiland, International Debating Area, Regionless, Order of the Southern North, The Exalted Lands, Iveagh, Imperial Fatherland, The Sands, The Eastern Isles, North America, Union of Nationalists, The Democratic Republic, The Great Region, Christmas, Abydos, The Great Universe, Salutations, Gypsy Lands, Elvarya, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Union of Christian Nations, Force, Lardyland, Lezra, Hollow Point, The Slide Countries, Chicken overlords, League Of Allied Powers, Train Station, New Atlas, Viranos, Seblaria, Edmundian Empire, Organization of United Sovereign States, New Western Empire, Union of Allied States, and Melayu Archipelago.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, and 37 others.Featured, Free Trade, Game Player, General Assembly, Generalite, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Invader, Isolationist, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Mercenary, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Outer Space, Pacifist, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Sports, Surreal, Theocratic, Totalitarian, Video Game, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in The Western Isles
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, The Western Isles is ranked 15,866th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Hermit Plutocracy of Wehateyouall||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Keep your hands off of my stack.”|
|2.||The Last City of Marigot||Capitalizt||“m”|
|3.||The Trustworthy Corporate Hydra of Velstado||Anarchy||“A gun in every hand, A tank in Every garage”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Astanania||Free-Market Paradise||“Je maintiendrai”|
|5.||The Galactic Trading Corporation of Sortoria||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sortoria!, your go to for all your needs!”|
|6.||The Parliamentary Republic of Chasia||Anarchy||“Veritas. Aequitas. Libertas.”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Haarthia||Anarchy||“Liberty or death, that's what we want.”|
|8.||The Financial Services of Visa Gold||Capitalist Paradise||“Visa Gold”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Amberlena||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Blessings upon your family!”|
|10.||The Federation of Aurum Riders 34th Treasury||Capitalist Paradise||“The only true rule of the internet.”|
- : The Knighted Supreme Commander of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Sewochia arrived from Grace of Gaia.
- : The Republic of Mahiyi departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : The Republic of The Embassy Collectors of the region The Embassy Collectors proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of William Beebe of the region Save Our Planet proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Republic of Altmera arrived from Balder.
- : The Dictatorship of Awful Terriblistan arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The strategic defence group ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Astanania arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Dominion of Caladronia departed this region for Enadia.
The Western Isles Regional Message Board
I thought I read somewhere that the number in the UK is 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
I think that's Wales and Scotland.
Government as a Platform
Making Public Services accessible, affordable and adaptable
Government as a Platform is a innovative design for a foundation of
digital services and products that allows government and non-governmental organisations
to deliver next-generation public services. Such innovations are important as the lines between
government, business and civil society continue to blur.
Government as a Platform
What is Government as a Platform? It's aim is to produce, maintain and develop a central system of government digital services that can easily be adapted, expanded and upgraded for a user-friendly set of government services. Several examples of services are currently running, including GOV.ALT, GOV.ALT Pay, GOV.ALT Verify and GOV.ALT Learning. Government as a Platform works in conjunction with the eAltera project, Mercia and Horizon Web Services.
The Government as a Platform is a common core infrastructure of shared digital systems, technology and processes developed by GOV.ALT Digital Services and Horizon Inc.
It's aim is to produce, maintain and develop a central system of government digital services that can easily be adapted, expanded and upgraded for a user-friendly set of government services.
Several examples of services are currently running, including GOV.ALT, GOV.ALT Pay, GOV.ALT Verify and GOV.ALT Learning.
Government as a Platform works in conjunction with the eAltera project, Mercia and Horizon Web Services.
Bringing better Public Services The Alteran Governments Digital Services "umbrella product" GOV.ALT adopted the phrase in early 2015 for its next phase in the digital transformation of its public services. From the early days of the GaaP and GOV.ALT programme, its core mission was to provide a route to develop better, user-centric government services that were more closely targeted at user needs. When defining the user, GOV.ALT does not just focus on the general public, but also the NGOs, civil servants and companies that would use and interact with government services on a daily basis.
Government as a Platform (GaaP) is described as route to create more user-friendly public services.
The Alteran Governments Digital Services "umbrella product" GOV.ALT adopted the phrase in early 2015 for its next phase in the digital transformation of its public services.
From the early days of the GaaP and GOV.ALT programme, its core mission was to provide a route to develop better, user-centric government services that were more closely targeted at user needs.
When defining the user, GOV.ALT does not just focus on the general public, but also the NGOs, civil servants and companies that would use and interact with government services on a daily basis.
What are some of the major services within GaaP? GOV.ALT Library GOV.ALT Learning GOV.ALT Health GOV.ALT Jobs GOV.ALT Pay GOV.ALT Support GOV.ALT Verify
- Digitally provided communication options for a variety of users and organisations, enabling secure and swift communication between the public, public services and third-parties. Using embedded Horizon Inc. tooling, Comms allows for traditional emailing, instant messaging, video and audio calls.
- A centralized archiving and storage solution for all government documentation and files; including those created and used within government departments and those offered for public consumption. Equally allows for real-time sharing and collaboration.
- An online, user-centric tool to track, lead and develop the process of training and career development for civil servants and government employees; giving civil servants access to thousands of paid and free content provided by government departments, NGOs and other third-parties.
- A platform for users to interact with various strands of the Alteran Health infrastructure, with users able to book appointments, track medication, pay for extra services and browse health-related information for self-diagnosis.
- Starting as a job portal for government jobs, the service now encompasses a variety of jobs across numerous sectors - both in the public and private sectors. Jobs can be listed, viewed and applied for through the GOV.ALT Jobs portal.
- Developed as a simple method of tracking and paying a variety of taxes, bills and fines to government services; all within one simple portal. Originally created to pay speeding and parking fines, the system now encompasses an array of payment methods for any government department; usable by both the general public and civil servants to other departments.
- A centralized platform for support of the GOV.ALT digital infrastructure made up of a unified team of dedicated technical support staff and tooling. Support is offered to all users of GaaP, including public users, civil servants and private companies. Support offered by various levels of technical staff and AIs for L1, L2 and L3 teams.
- A secure and modern method of online verification; used by hundreds of companies and services across the globe. Users are now able to verify who they are online using a variety of methods; including passport numbers, drivers licenses and other forms of identification. The system stores this information securely and does not pass this information onto third parties; merely informing the third party whether the user can pass their requirements.
Merito non pareret. | By merit, not birth.
GOV.ALT service is designed and maintained by HORIZON Inc.
on behalf of the Alteran Council of Information, Altera.
As GOV.ALT grows, I realized I neglected to update the portions of the site that outline its purpose; so I've started with the creation of the GaaP page and ensuring the indexed pages are correct and up-to-date.
Thoughts, comments and criticism are welcome as always.
I mean who hasn't been there
Almorea Almorea Almorea let me go
That nation has some dispatches put aside for me for me for meeeeeeeeeee
The Western Isles Office of Information
- 162 Total Nations (+4), 59 delegate endorsements (+1), 22,603 RMB pages (+16)
- 54 Members on the Map (+/- 0)
- The newly arrived: Sortoria, Scantarbia, Raxter, Aulivuel, Lady Phoenix et Lady Lolita, Agraelia, Astanania, Awful Terriblistan, Altmera, Sewochia. Welcome (back)!
This week's dispatches:
- Alteran Republics published "Wiki // Alteran Aerospace 7-11 Series"
- Almorea published "Almorean biography index"
- Almorea published "HUME, Bartholomew (1673 - 1728) - Governor of Talavora"
- Almorea published "PORTELA, Eduardo (1811 - 1870) - secessionist politician"
- Almorea published "TALBOT, John (1799 - 1861), industrialist"
- Almorea published "BARRON, John (1734 - 1807) - 2nd President of the Federal Union"
- Almorea published "BARRON, David (1737 - 1810) - Governor of Adashawnee"
- Almorea published "JUSSIM, Ricardo (1805 - 1864) - secessionist politician"
- Almorea published "PEREIRA DA SILVA, Carlos (1812 - 1864) - secessionist military leader"
- Almorea published "TALBOT, George (1824 - 1875), industrialist"
- Almorea published "MARDYKE, William (1690 - 1754) - colonial aristocrat and legislator"
- Almorea published "TALBOT, Peter (1794 - 1853) - industrialist and shipping magnate"
- Almorea published "MARDYKE, James (1698 - 1771), bishop of Kingsford"
- Almorea published "MARDYKE, John (1693 - 1759), bishop of Mettlen"
- Almorea published "AUTHELET, Walter (1836 - 1919), philosopher and linguist"
- Almorea published "EVERNDON, Frances (1844 - 1922) - suffragette"
- Almorea published "DENNINGHAM, Nicholas (1791 - 1829), scientist"
- Almorea published "MACNICOL, Alice (1744 - 1833), aristocrat and socialite"
- Martenyika published "The Western Isles Ranked by Population, GDP, and GDPpc (1st Edition, 7/8/2020)"
- Wellsia published "Royal Army of Wellsia Officer Ranks and Pay."
- Austrovik-Germania published "The Imperial Royarchy of Austrenya | Index Page"
- Remodio published "The Political Parties"
- Sewochia published "Overview"
- Alteran Republics published "GOV.ALT // Government as a Platform"
See the Regional Archives for the less recent Weekly Happenings format and days even further in the past.
I was going to do 000 for emergencies and then have another easy to remember one for non emergency number
Brigador is a fun game